𝟮𝟬. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗼𝘁𝘀

-
Yeonjun and Soobin both returned home feeling exhausted. Specially Soobin.

"I think I am gonna pass out." Soobin exclaimed dramatically. Yeonjun laughed a bit. He was still a bit shy from the scene they shot together.

How could Soobin become so casual and act like they didn't just film any kind of intimate or cheesy scenes?

Well Yeonjun was thankful to the blonde for this obviously but it almost ticked him off like how dare he act like that every single time?

"I am going upstairs..." Soobin hummed his eyes still closed leaning on the couch. After a while, both of them went to their respective rooms.

While on the other hand, Taehyun was seen working in his laptop but one matter was still roaming around his head.

Something was off with both Yeonjun and Soobin. He already sensed that in their behavior.

Sighing to himself, the red haired male grabbed his phone and dialed someone's number. He waited for the other line to pick up and within few seconds, the other line answered-

"Hello?" Taehyun's heart skipped a beat for some reason hearing just a simple hello from a certain brown haired male. Mentally slapping himself, he immediately shook his head and continued-

"Uh Yes, Beomgyu hyung. It's me."

"I know that already hyun. Is everything okay? You calling at this hour scared me for a second." Taehyun chuckled a bit at the dramatic reaction of the older but he immediately jumped to the topic he wanted to share.

"Umm Hyung? Is something wrong with Soobin Hyung or Yeonjun hyung?" Beomgyu got silent hearing this sudden question from the scarlet head that increased the suspicion of the younger even more.

"Hyung something happened. Am I right?"

Taehyun heard a sigh from the other side.

"Today you mean? I don't know what's wrong with Yeonjun hyung but Soobin hyung... Umm."

"What's going on? Both of them looked a bit distracted today at the shooting."

"Ah Shit... Well actually Soobin hyung's ex returned and came to meet him at the university. I think that might be the issue-

Taehyun got so shocked hearing it.

"Hyung had a lover?"

"Uh Yes. Her name is Younha. She was his first love as I know. They used to date each other and adore each other a lot. But it all changed when she suddenly disappeared saying they needed to part away. So yeah.."

The red haired male was dumbfounded hearing this.

He only heard and saw this stuff or stories in dramas not in real life.

Guess the kdrama's are taken from reality.

"Is she a witch type or something? Like you know toxic..."

"I can't clearly say that. But she is quite a girl with bold and attractive aura. I don't know why she reappeared suddenly like this today."

"Is there a clash between them?"

"Eh No way. Not a single scream let alone a clash. Soobin hyung moved on from her. It was visible in his attitude. But still I saw he comforted her when she was crying."