𝟵. 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

-
"So your name is Soobin?" Yeonjun asked with a smile.

Well a very different smile. Not that fake or professional smile.

An admiring and genuine smile to be exact.

Soobin was malfunctioning as he couldn't believe he was talking to a famous idol.

"Y-Yes yes. I am Choi Soobin. Nice to meet you Mr. Choi." He immediately bowed to him making the actor chuckle a bit but as a gesture of respect he returned it.

"Umm, may I Know how old are you? If you don't mind." Yeonjun nervously asked scratching his nape making Taehyun squint his eyes in suspicion. Soobin pursed his lips making his two dimples pop out that didn't go unnoticed by the black haired male.

He had to bite down his urge to poke those deep two dimples.

"I am currently 20." Soobin replied making Yeonjun widen his eyes.

"Wah- You can call me Yeonjun hyung if you like. We are around the same age. I am 21." The actor beamed and extended his hand for a handshake. Soobin did the same.

"O-Okay, Yeonjun hyung? Is it okay?"

"Perfect." The actor said with a wink making Taehyun's jaw drop.

What's up with him. Is he flirting with Soobin?

What's going on?

Taehyun couldn't put his finger on the matter. Not that it is not a good thing, it just very strange? Nevertheless he shrugged it off.

He shouldn't assume anything.

Not that Yeonjun is attracted to boys.

Is he?

This words kept on roaming on his mind that he didn't realize, Yeonjun snapped a finger infront of his face causing him to snap back into reality.

"Taehyun you okay?" The secretary saw the actor and the other blonde male staring at him with a worried face.

"Ah Yes, I am Okay. Ofc I am okay." He very enthusiastically replied making the two of them chuckle.

-
Time travelling to the day, the shoot for the first episode of the drama was about to take place. Soobin and Yeonjun both met Bang PD nim and the blonde made a mental note that he will work hard and try not to disappoint the other staffs who had quite some expectations from him.

Well not more than Choi Yeonjun.

Soobin arrived at the shooting spot and his eyes wandered around the place along with the set.

Excitement working inside him.

His very first professional drama.

Everything happened so quickly.

"Soobin-ssi, please come to the dressing room. We have to get your make up and outfit ready." One of the staffs called him to which he immediately nodded and went to the room.

Going inside the room, he greeted the other staffs and saw a familiar face.

"Omo Taehyun-ssi. Good Morning."

"Good Morning to you as well Hyung."

Yes, at last Taehyun and Soobin both agreed that the younger will call him Hyung as the earlier addressing was way too formal.