𝟭𝟯. 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

-
Yeonjun came downstairs after quickly freshening up as he didn't want the other to wait for some reason.

He doesn't know why?

Oh maybe because of his inner etiquette.

Simple.

To his surprise, the blonde one was not there. This made him question himself now unconsciously tilting his head.

Where did he go?

"Hyung, the food is getting cold." Yeonjun jumped from the voice behind him causing the other to get alarmed.

"Oh Shit- I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Yeonjun breathed out dramatically his hand on the left side of his chest feeling rather embarrassed.

"No No- it's just me being a wimp. Don't mind me. Ehhehe." The older awkwardly commented while Soobin somehow stifled his laugh inside seeing the cute side of the actor. Still with that silly stupid looking face trying to hold back his laughter, he said-

"Ok Ok. I will pretend this didn't happen. But gosh the food is getting cold." Soobin rushed to the served out delicious looking fresh batch of fried rice on the plate. Yeonjun only chuckled having an amused expression on his face as it was almost so new to him that Soobin had this kind of playful and blunt side as well.

Well, Being housemates is the key to this.

Isn't it?

Without any kind of hesitation, the actor sat on the chair with his plate infront of him, while the blonde was already focused on eating himself. Yeonjun was very hungry, so grabbing the spoon almost immediately, he shoved the food inside his mouth.

Oh Boy, that was the best decision he had ever made in a while.

His eyes filled up with stars and twinkles from the flavours bursting in his taste buds, face lighting up.

While Soobin being a curious bunny was waiting for the older's reaction to his hand made food, which he immediately got seeing the enlightened face of him causing him to let out a silent satisfied grin.

"Oh My GOD- This is SO GOOD! Soobin I swear I will kill to have this yummy food every single day." Yeonjun said with the most sparkling eyes the blonde has ever seen with the spoon in his hand, the statement not failing to adorn his face with a proud and amused smile.

"I will make food for you then. Don't worry Hyung. Heheh!" The blonde said taking his spoonful of rice as a word of assurance for the older who seemed the happiest person on earth just by hearing the mere words.

"EEEEE!!! THANKSSS!!" Saying the huge thanks to the blonde, the actor focused on his food like a happy child.

Soobin didn't know why but he felt proud like he accomplished something.

Maybe he felt happy that he could do something for the one who helped him stay at his place at such a crucial time.

It was just the beginning of everything. A different change.

A new flavor in their daily lifestyle.

Time skip~
Soobin and Yeonjun both got ready for their afternoon drama shooting schedule. Well, the younger was as usual going to take the bus to the place. But the other actor got confused on why the younger was even thinking to take the bus when he just go with him.

"Soobin where are you going?"

Yeonjun asked being genuinely confused as he already knew they had their drama shooting together today.