𝟭𝟱. 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁

-
The morning arrived finally after the night rolled by. Sunlight beamed through the black haired male's room greeting him. The actor opened his eyes feeling a wave of soft warmth on his face from the sunlight.

He lazily sat up in his bed trying to get a hang of his surroundings. Until his drowsy eyes becomes wide open in shock as a realization hits him like a truck.

Did I just sleep so peacefully?

How on earth? I even forgot to take my medicine yesterday.

Yeonjun thought to himself as he couldn't remember the past few hours at all. He remembers that he was unable to sleep and getting frustrated by holding back his tears he sat up in his bed quitely. Not until, Soobin appeared in his room suddenly. Both of them talk for a moment until Yeonjun felt like he will burst out in a moment from bottling up too much emotions and everything.

They say, bottled up feelings are like wild fire, they never die even if they are buried. They just come out as ugly emotions in the worst times.

His mind worked it's way to make the actor remember that he cried infront of Soobin last night because of the frustrations for not being able to sleep. The older couldn't help but feel that Soobin was someone who will protect him now matter what.

And not to mention, he managed to fall asleep while Soobin was hugging him.

He shook his head trying to get all those thoughts in a place.

"Choi Soobin... You are really something." He muttered under his breath still having a sweet yet shy smile in his face. With still this kind of thoughts lingering in his mind, he then saw the clock only for his eyes to widen.

SHIT! He had a schedule at this hour.

Shit shit shit. He is dead.

The actor immediately ran downstairs as left some of his belongings there. His fast running steps didn't go unnoticed by the blonde who was preparing the food for them. He raised his eyebrows seeing the older hastily running around finding something.

"What happened Hyung? Are you searching for something?" He asked Yeonjun who stopped for a while to look at him.

"I just realized I am Late for my morning schedule and I can't find my-

"Hyung there is no schedules for you in the morning today. We just have a shooting for drama in the afternoon."

Now Yeonjun looked confused. What did he mean?

"Taehyun had to cancel your morning schedule for today as something came up. So yes."

Yeonjun went to take his phone and opened it to check if Taehyun had actually done this or not.

- Yeonjun hyung, your morning schedule has been cancelled today. You just have the drama shoot after lunch. Rest properly :))

Yeonjun read the message of the secretary and a sense of relief came over his whole body. Thank God it was cancelled. Wait- now the black haired actor is confused about something. How did Soobin know about this?

As Yeonjun was thinking about this, Soobin spoke up-

"Before you ask anything, Taehyun called me to say this early in the morning because he found your phone unavailable. So that's why I know."

What a liar. Certainly he didn't call Taehyun and requested the secretary to clear the older's morning schedule so that the older could rest.

Yes yes. He definitely didn't.