𝟭𝟵. 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

-
Now Soobin and Yeonjun were at their shooting spot all decked up for the shoot. But today Soobin was somehow zoning out his hand gripping on the script looking shaken up.

Taehyun came to check if everything was going okay or not only to see the blonde one sitting with somehow a very different looking expression. Like he can't explain what type of expression is it but it was different compared to the other days.

"Hyung?"

..............

"Hyung? Soobin Hyung? You There??" This time Taehyun shook the blonde causing him to snap out immediately and come back to reality.

"Huh- yes? Oh- Taehyun did you say something?" The scarlet haired secretary now scrunched his face in confusion.

What's going on?

"Umm You okay? You looked like you were in some deep thoughts."

"Oh actually no no. Nothing serious." Taehyun still didn't look convinced as he already knew something was bothering him.

But he didn't push it.

"Let's start. Yeonjun hyung is over there." Soobin nodded and just went to his assigned position according to the script.

The director as usual gave the cue to start today's shoot.

"Heyy Jung you are coming to the festival right?" Soobin said this line showing the necessary emotions along with it.

But this time Yeonjun instead of saying his line properly as directed per the script, stuttered and looked quite unfocused making Soobin visibly flinch.

"CUT" Mr. Jeon directed the shooting to be stopped. All the staffs, director even the other co-actors kinda looked confused. Even Soobin was confused.

"Hyung? Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Yeonjun's face flushed red in pure embarrassment of not even being able to deliver his first line properly.

"Yeonjun-ssi? You seem visibly unwell. Do you want to continue?" The director asked making Yeonjun immediately shake his head negatively.

"No No No! Mr. Jeon. I am fine. I am sorry for this. Let's try again."

"It's okay Yeonjun-ssi. We can re-take but like you look unwell today." Yeonjun sighed and gulped looking for a proper and more likely a logical explanation.

What should he say?

That his mind keeps on repeatedly reminding him of a certain blonde and another girl.

That he feels heavy because of Soobin.

That he feels a tightening feeling and tint of fear Inside for some reason.

That his mind is clogged.

That he feels disturbed by the fact that Soobin was affectionate towards a girl.

"It's just I don't know, My mind isn't quite cooperating with me today. I deeply apologize. I am really sorry." Yeonjun dropped his head feeling disappointed. While the director felt sorry for the actor as he could understand the actor.

"Let's just take 5 minutes break. Okay? Rest your mind a bit. Maybe you are just stressing out too much." Yeonjun didn't say anything. He just nodded. Mr. Jeon gave a light smile to him and turned around.