2015-NYC-11: Non-Disclosure Agreement

August 6, 2015

The alarm went off a mere three hours later, and I slapped at it, groaning loudly until I remembered I wasn't alone. Trying to slip out of bed without waking Harry proved unsuccessful as he wrapped his strong tattooed arm around me, cuddling me back against him.

"Go back to sleep, Brains," he murmured, resting his head on my shoulder, dozing.

"Can't. Gotta work. It's Thursday," I pouted.

"It's only like two in the morning, crazy lady," he growled.

"It's four-thirty, and I need to be at work by six at the latest, you dork," I replied. He hadn't gotten to my apartment until 1:30, but I could understand why it felt like only 30 minutes since we'd fallen asleep.

He buried his face in my hair, and that's when I felt the footlong rod poking me. "Ew, Harry. How can you have morning wood when the sun isn't even over the horizon?"

Chuckling, he reached around my naked body, teasing my clit, and I tried (honestly!) to push his hand away, but his fingers were strong. Probably from practicing guitar.

Lifting my leg and wrapping it around behind his, he dipped a finger into my core, only to find the well dry. "Brains? Not a morning sex person?" His concern was evident, as was his dismay.

I shrugged, "Sorry. Just use a lubricated condom. I'll be fine." It really was too early to be turned on even by this perfect specimen behind me. Aware of our contract, though, I was prepared to get him off before taking a quick shower.

He froze, even his breath not moving as he digested my words. "Ummmm, no. That's not how this works. You're not a prostitute, Brains. If we can't enjoy each other, then I can take care of this myself later." Unwrapping his arm from me, he spun over on his back, breathing deeply.

Sighing, I wanted to rail at him because his words made me feel guilty for not being aroused. "It's okay, Harry. I'm up for whatever." But my dry vajayjay contradicted my actual words.

He opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling, and I could almost see the light bulb above his head. "Where's your vibrator?" he asked, and I froze.

"My....?"

"Vibrator, Brains. I know you have one. Is it in the same place as the condoms?" He sat up and rummaged through the drawer. The vibrating sounds I heard next implied that he found it and tested the battery strength. "Ah. Here it is. Perfect."

Mortified, I covered my eyes with my forearm. I don't know if I was more embarrassed that I had one, that he'd found it, or that I needed the boost to be ready for his entry. Three hours of sleep just isn't long enough, and I wanted to cuddle. Not fuck. I was prepared to close my eyes and think of England. Harry, however, was determined to have his way, and in his mind that meant both of us had to fly into the sun.

Flipping back over in the bed, he leaned over me, capturing my lips, mingling our morning breath, playing a game of tag with my tongue. The buzzing sound grew louder as he manipulated his hand between my legs. I jumped when he applied the tiny rounded tip to my clit, and he reacted by turning down the motor to a lower, slower pulse as he continued to kiss me, his tongue tangling with mine as the vibrator went to work on my nether regions.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as the sensation swept over me, my eyes still closed and covered as I tried to pretend I wasn't dying of shame.

"Need you to be ready for me, Brains," he mumbled, lying to my side. When I opened my eyes, it was to the sight of him watching me. Not my lady bits. Not the slim pencil vibrator. No. His gaze was firmly on my face, making contact between our green eyes. And that was the hottest thing I had ever experienced before that moment.