2016-Jamaica-31: Patent Pending

October 31, 2016

Twice during the night I woke up to Townes whining in the kitchen. The first time I took her outside and waited for her to potty in the bushes, wondering anxiously if she would return. When she did, I smiled. Placing her back in the box, I tiptoed back into the bedroom, cautiously sliding under the covers.

"She okay?" Harry mumbled.

"She's fine," I whispered, drawing his arm around me as I nestled into his armpit and fell back asleep.

The second time Townes woke me up, I took her outside again, but she just played around. When she pranced back in (on her own, I might add) she slurped an entire bowl of water. When I picked her up to place her back in the box, she licked my chin, and I realized I couldn't do it. So I carried her into the bedroom, setting her on the floor before I crawled back in next to Harry. Spooning with his heated body behind me, I wrapped his arm around my waist, and he stirred, pulling me back into him. Within seconds, Townes was attempting to jump onto the bed, and I smiled watching her.

"Go lie down," I scolded quietly, but she just put her paws on the side of the bed and stared at me with a pitiful expression.

"She is not sleeping in this bed," Harry grumbled.

"Of course not," I replied. "I'll go put her back in her box." I moved to stand, and Harry flexed his arm, pulling me back to him.

"Never mind," he responded, "Just make sure no one rolls over on her during the night."

With a smile, I lifted the pup onto the bed next to me where she curled into my side and started snoring gently. Before long, Harry and I joined her in sweet slumber.

When I next awakened, it was to a tongue licking at my naked belly, and it took me a minute to determine for sure that it was Harry. His hand was kneading my left breast, and I smiled. His favorite one, of course. Opening my eyes, I looked around for the puppy, but I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Harry?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Where's...."

"She's with Mitch, taking a walk. A long one, I hope."

With that, he slid lower on the bed, using his tongue on my lady bits, and I was instantly awake. Grabbing his hair, I attempted to steer him where I wanted. Harry had a mind of his own, though, and I finally gave up and tried to use my words to guide him.

"Harrrrrryyyyyyy....a little to the left.....Oh my god, YES!....right there....not your whole tongue....just the tip.....oh holy fuck!.....I'm gonna......YES! YES! YESSSSSS!!!! Fuck, Haaaaarrrryyyyyyyyyy!" I screamed, my hands reaching for the headboard as I ground my vajayjay into his mouth as he lapped at me.

When I'd come down from the natural high he provided, I grinned at him. "I like this method you have of waking me up, Butterfly Boy."

"Seems effective," he shrugged, kneeling between my raised legs.

I cockblocked him, though. "I wanna taste please," I purred, pointing to the side of the bed "Come stand over here."

Hopping off the bed, Harry was quick to obey. Rolling over on my stomach, I used my elbows to crawl to the edge. Gently, I blew on his tip, and he sucked in air. With one hand, I picked up his dick while sliding the other hand underneath to tease his balls, my fingers pretending his parts could twirl as I manipulated them. My mouth was eager for a taste, so I used my tongue on the slit at the top, swirling around several times before I took more of him inside, reminding myself not to gag.

This is going to sound silly, but I had worked on my gag reflex, and there are two tricks I learned. One is to make a first with the left hand, thumb tucked inside. Oddly enough, it works, but my left hand was busy at the moment. The other is to keep breathing through the whole experience, and I had used my fingers to practice this technique repeatedly over the last few months. I was ready for him.