2015-NYC-13: Voir Dire

August 7, 2015

"Oh. My. GOD," I screamed as I rode Harry to completion, his hands on my hips to guide me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkk," he groaned, holding me tightly onto him as his primal urge to spill his seed took over his body and he bucked up into me until he was spent.

I collapsed onto him, our nipples separated only by the material of his sheer shirt which wouldn't button over my boobs, resulting in one button fastened under my breasts. His arms surrounded me then, stroking my back as we floated down from the atmosphere. Whew. Things were really good down here.

Upon arriving at my apartment after the subway ride, I found Harry standing outside, a leather duffel slung over his shoulder. With a jerk of my head, I indicated he should follow me inside where we barely made it into my apartment before we were spinning out of control, hands everywhere, fingers plucking and stripping, mouths connecting and sliding over flesh, until we landed in a heap of body parts on my bed.

Nearly as soon as his shirt had come off, I'd slipped into it, still warm from his body heat. His eyes had widened as I attempted to button it, and then he'd reached out with both hands to trace my nipples through the sheer material. From there, we had spiraled further until the bedding was wrinkled and askew, culminating in the crescendo we both sought.

Once our breathing had settled along with our heart rates, Harry had gently placed me on the side as he disposed of the condom. "I look forward to not needing those anymore," he wryly noted as he picked me up to pull back the covers and place me in the center of my side of the bed before crawling in with me, wrapping his arm around me so that I could snuggle into him as though we were a set of fitted salt and pepper shakers.

"Jesus, Harry. It's late. You're wreaking havoc on my sleep this week," I murmured as the sweat on his body evaporated, leaving his skin cool to the touch as I played with his necklace, sliding the cross on the chain.

"Call in sick tomorrow," he suggested, "It's my last day before I have to rejoin the tour in Maryland. We could, you know, do more of this....." as he gestured to the bed, "and finalize our contract."

"Mhm," I mumbled, unsure about the repercussions of taking a day off. It wasn't something I had done. Even with a fever of 102°F the previous March, I'd gone to work.

"I can have Jeff call and request your services for the day," he proposed, and I twisted his nipple until he squealed, "HEY!"

"That's for thinking you could buy me," I replied. "It's just that I've never taken a day off."

"Seems like a good time to start," he replied, and I debated until I fell asleep in his arms, not taking any action at all.

Which is why I was awakened by my phone blaring Paul's ringtone which just happened to be Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing". I scrambled to a sitting position, rubbing my eyes as I slid my finger across to accept his call. Harry stirred in the bed next to me, one eye partially opening.

"I know I'm late, Paul. I'm on my way...." I began speaking rapidly, my brain rushing through my outfits as I calculated how much makeup I could avoid wearing.

"You're not late. I just assumed that Shelly Fremont had said something to you last night. She called me shortly after midnight to tell me that you had done more than your fair share for the charity. Said the whole thing would have been a disaster without you. Then she insisted I give you the day off. I'm just calling to find out if you finished the Pollack contract draft you'd been working on," my boss revealed.

Stunned at his incomprehensible words, I glanced over at the specimen in the bed next to me who had closed both eyes again, his breathing already starting to even out as he dozed. I was suspicious, yes. Who wouldn't be? Here he'd talked about getting me the day off, but I didn't think even Harry could pull off something this bizarre. So I thanked my lucky stars that I wasn't late for work and mustered the information my boss needed.