2016-LA-23: Brief Respite

March 27, 2016

I woke to kisses on my shoulder that were as soft as the whisper of eyelashes on skin. His hair was down, and it tickled my bare skin, causing me to shiver.

"Cold, Van?" he asked, and I contorted my right arm to pat his head where he'd rested his chin on my upper arm.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure I'm burning up for you, Harry." I knew it was corny when I said it, but Harry didn't seem to mind.

I heard the smile in his voice as I felt his jaw move with his words, "You sure you don't want to eat real food before round three?"

"Doesn't your dick count as real food?" I asked lazily, my hand gliding under the covers to trace his naked hip and thigh, my fingers aching as they curved to reach for the treat I'd been enjoying all night. He sucked in air at my touch, and I felt as powerful as a tornado uprooting trees in its path. Allowing his teeth to nibble on me, Harry reached under my arm to cup my boob.

Although his glorious manhood (snort!) started out soft, as I continued to slowly caress him, his breathing hitched, and he began to harden. His fingers crept down to my lady bits as he spread my legs and dipped inside to test the waters.

"Mmmmm," he murmured before shifting positions and lying between my legs, which forced me to release him.

"Noooooo," I whined. "Not fair."

With a chuckle, he captured my gaze. "69?"

"Yes please," I pushed my lower lip out in a pout of which most four year olds would feel proud. "Not that I've ever done it before...."

His eyebrow raised, and he grinned, "I'm honored I get to introduce you to the pleasure."

Lying flat, he gestured for me to lie on top of him. At my curious look, he responded, "It's easier for you to have control on top. Come straddle my face."

Once I got into position, I could see how lovely this was going to be. Taking his cock in my hand, I pumped it a few times before applying my mouth to it. Just as I got a rhythm going and heard Harry moan, he applied his mouth to my vajayjay, and I thought I was going to soar to the ceiling. The only thing keeping me tethered to the bed was his dick. I treated it like a popsicle, licking and sucking alternatively as my hand kept his base happy.

When he plunged a finger inside me, I retaliated by playing with his balls, my mouth sliding on the tip of his dick. When he applied suction to my clit, I had to stop completely, the sensation sweeping over me, and I felt like I would explode at any second. I'd forgotten the power of my boobs, though, and when I remembered, I brushed my body back and forth over his torso, my beaded nipples applying a different friction to his skin, making him shudder. It forced him to take a breath, easing the bombardment of my lady bits temporarily.

I couldn't help shifting my body from side to side, trying to get away from his tongue while also wanting to feel it touch different parts of me. The sounds he was making turned me on even more, and I deep throated him just as he once again added his finger to the assault on my vajayjay.

"I'm gonna come, baby," he muttered, and I felt my insides begin to coil. I couldn't say if it was from the pet name or the attack on my senses, but my orgasm was quickly approaching. "Pull off, Van! Van! Pull off!" He was frantic in his desire that I release him from my mouth, but I was thirsty for him. I exerted my power and ignored him, pretending I was a vacuum cleaner as I hoovered his dick. Even after he yelled and began squirting down my throat, I kept up the pressure. "Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!" he screamed as he continued to spurt sporadically. I made sure to collect every single drop, gladly swallowing.

In the intensity, though, I forgot that he had the same power over me. When his orgasm had eased, and his legs ceased shaking, he renewed his efforts on me, fingers and tongue working overtime as I attempted to squirm away from the pleasure that was building. Grasping my hips, he held me to him, refusing to release me as the waves washed over me, and I sat up on his face while I crested at the top of the stairway to heaven before floating down to earth again.