52: Appointment of Pro Bono Counsel

July 1, 2018

"If you insist," I reply, readily following him to the king-sized bed. Climbing onto the mattress, I wait for him to join me. When we are knee to knee, I reach out with just the tip of my pointer finger, tracing a pattern around his left nipple.

"Seems I'm not the only one with a favorite," Harry teases, mimicking my action by ever so gently circling one finger around my areola before faintly pinching the skin. "Want me to get the handcuffs?"

The belly laugh that leaves me is unexpected, and Harry's dimple makes its first appearance since the concert. "You better not have brought those with you!" I admonish. "No telling where they've been!"

I cannot stop the giggles escaping from me until Harry uses his other hand to scrape his fingernails up and down my thigh. Instantly, my lungs seize, allowing no air out or in as my lady bits clench in anticipation. The silence stretches as our fingers explore in small, reassuring ways that ramp up the erotic temperature to rival that of a blast furnace. After an eternity, he eases a finger into me and whispers, "You're dripping."

"For you, Butterfly Boy."

Reverently, he eases me onto my back, his lips creating a pathway from my collarbone down to my vajayjay where he uses the breadth of his tongue to lick a stripe to my clit before suckling. Fuck. My lungs are no longer frozen, as I cannot draw air in fast enough to keep up with the pumping of my heart. Grasping his hair with its newly sprouted curls, I grind my core into his mouth, rising higher and higher to the ceiling as my pitch matches his motions.

"More, Harry!" I don't know what I'm saying, but he apparently does as he first inserts one, then two fingers inside me, pumping them in time with my breaths. My orgasm builds like a Jenga tower until he yanks out the bottom block, toppling the whole thing over to come crashing to earth, the pieces scattered everywhere.

Yanking on his hair, I encourage him to kiss me, tasting a mixture of him and me as he slides his tongue inside. My hands wrap around his back as my legs capture his. With one deft move, I flip him onto his back so I might straddle him. Sliding down his body, a wicked grin on my face, I reach his dick.

"Hello. I've missed you," I tell it as I press a kiss to the tip before swirling my tongue there, grasping the base with my other hand.

"Van...." his strangled voice reaches me just as I'm about to take him fully into my mouth. Pausing, I wait for his next words. "I'm...." He stalls, and I lick him like an ice cream cone. "Fuck, Van! I'm too close for that right now. Next time?" The plea assaults my ears and senses.

Tilting my head, I consider what he's said. What do I want more? To watch his face as he comes in my mouth or while he unleashes inside my vajayjay?

"Baby....Brains.... I promise you can suck me off later. I swear. Right now, though...please, Vanessa...."

It's no contest with those words coming from his mouth, so I maintain my grip on him as I gingerly use my knees to crawl forward and mount him. Reaching for my own juices, I rub them on his dick, preparing us both. As I ease down onto him, I hiss in a breath at the feel of him stretching me.

"Holy fuck, Butterfly Boy. It's been too long," I mutter, breathing through my teeth at the momentary discomfort that I know will go away soon enough. Once fully seated, I rest my hands on his chest as I lean over to kiss him, allowing time for my body to accommodate him.

"You feel amazing, Brains. Can feel you pulsing already," his husky reverie is a reminder that neither of us will last long. "In fact...." he taunts, easing his hand between us where he flicks my clit a few times until I'm crying out in my second undoing. "Ahhhh, yes," his murmured voice wafts to my ears as I float back to earth, "Thought there might be one waiting there."