2016-LA-26: Motion to Extend Time

March 30, 2016

The sun shimmered over the horizon as I struggled to rise from bed. My last day in California. My last day with Harry. The weight was too much. I couldn't bear it, and tears sprang to my eyes as I missed being with him already, and I hadn't even left. The schedule was mercifully light, as I was set to finalize some details at the office with Miranda, but then the afternoon was mine.

My flight was a red eye, scheduled to leave at 11:00 p.m., arriving at the airport in New York around 7:30 a.m. the next morning. Just in time to go to work. Throbbing began behind my temple, and my left eyelid twitched. What I needed was a vacation. Preferably with nothing more to do than Harry. Double entendre fully intended.

Stretching my arms over my head, I turned on my side to watch Harry sleeping. His tiny chest hairs were attempting to push through his smooth baby skin around his cross necklace. My fingers lightly traced a few of his tattoos as I attempted to gently awaken him.

"'Morning," he smiled.

"Hi," I replied.

Lazily he rolled on top of me, almost immediately rutting for my vajayjay, his eyes only half open. His lips smushed on my neck and boobs as I guided him home which woke him up enough that he pumped into me with his powerful morning wood until I released a string of curse words that made absolutely no sense while I plunged into the depths before spiraling higher than a griffon vulture. His grunts indicated that he'd joined me as I felt him gushing inside me. In that moment, I had a bizarre wish that I wasn't on birth control, but I shook it off, reminding myself that there was a master plan. Associate. Senior Associate. Law firm partner. Husband. Kids. Happy life.

After our joint shower, Harry helped me choose another of his shirts to pair with my white work pants. This time, I went with an interesting black shirt with pink feathers decorating it, white trim around the outside. I wore the shirt untucked with one of my thin belts cinched at my waist. Shopping in his closet was much more fun than shopping at Yves St. Laurent. Plus there was the fact that all day at work, I felt him surrounding me.

He dropped me off at work after expressing the desire to spend every moment possible with me. I was proud as I watched him pull away from the curb following my exit from the car. I was reminded of the time I asked him if we could ever go public, and it hurt my heart that we would never be more than this: fuck buddies who enjoyed each other's company in private. But this was the deal I had made with the devil, and I wasn't yet willing to give up and return to non-Harry life.

==========

When I texted him at noon to pick me up, it only took about three minutes for him to appear at the curb.

"Impressive, Butterfly Boy," I commented, "Were you waiting around the corner for me to call?"

"Take a whiff, Brains. I got takeout. Thought maybe we would have some for lunch and then swim for a while before eating leftovers for dinner."

"Um.....excuse me?" My voice was a bit high-pitched, "And why haven't you scheduled any time for fucking?"

"Oh," he replied, "Thought you might be all fucked out." I thought he was serious, but then his dimple appeared, and I knew he was teasing me.

"As a matter of fact...." I began, prepared to return the favor, "I have been trying all morning to come up with a way of letting you know that I'm no longer physically attracted to you, and that my lady bits are completely worn out."

"Good thing all I planned was swimming then," he grinned.

Grabbing the bag of takeout, I opened it to allow the smells to waft throughout the vehicle. "Oh holy shit, Butterfly Boy. This smells amazing. What did you get?"