Chapter 39

I have one thing to say:

Fuck you @/Modest fuck you @/simoncowell fuck you @/syco you're cool @/LittleMix @/onedirection and fuck you @/columbiarecords I'm out. (Hopefully someone actually understands this)
__________________________________________________________________

» Chapter 39 «

Waking up in the morning is not something I look forward to. Taking on another day of what I tend to be agony is not something I favor. If it weren't for Harry, I probably would not wake up ever.

And one main thing I hate about mornings is the stupid sun. I hate it. It may be a symbolic representation of happiness and light but how can it be happiness for when I look at it, my eyes burn? That does not bring me happiness, just tears for staring at it too long.

My eyes flutter open as I squint through the blinding sunshine. The windows and curtains are open, illuminating the room with light. When was the window even open?

I try to get up to close it but something pulls me down. My gaze moves down to the additional weight on my stomach and I smile. Harry's arms are around my waist, his head on my stomach with his hair tickling my skin.

"Harry," I whisper, trying to free myself from his rather strong hold.

He just groans, loosening his grasp on me and turns over. I get off of the bed, my bare feet coming in contact with the soft carpet. The hem of Harry's button down shirt reaches my mid-thigh, skimming my skin. That is when I remember the events from last night.

I never expected Harry and I to become intimate... well sexually. Is it too soon? Or has it been too late? Well, does it matter?

I just shrug off my thoughts, taking another step towards the window. My legs and inner thighs hurt a bit as I move but it is nothing I cannot handle. A gust of wind pushes into the room and I shiver, closing it immediately. My arms rub up and down to create some kind of warmth.

My phone buzzes on the nightstand, making me groan. I hate the stupid thing so much. Other than Harry, I retrieved Louis, Liam and Zayn's phone numbers. I have not really spoken to anyone on that thing since the day I got it.

I unlock the device, seeing that I have a message from Louis.

From: Louis
Good morning! Just wanted to say Happy One Year Anniversary to you two! You're probably busy but I just wanted to drop this because you're probably going to go on a date or whatever. The girls and Liam and Zayn wish you well, too. See ya, shortie.

One year anniversary? Has it really been one year? Time goes by so fast and we do not even notice it.

Right when I am about to put my phone down, it buzzes, another text from Louis.

From: Louis
I know you read that text.

Another buzz.

From: Louis
And that text.

Another buzz.

From: Louis
And that text.

Another buzz. If this thing buzzes again, I will shove my phone up his arse.

From: Louis
Our friendship is over!

Feeling slightly mischievous, I send him "what friendship?" and put the phone on mute.

When moving to climb onto the bed again, I notice there are blood stains on the duvet. It is obviously from last night and I wrinkle my nose at the sight. Covering the spot with another part of the duvet, I lay beside Harry. My movements cause his body to twitch slightly, his eyebrows furrowing.