Chapter 6

∞ Chapter 6 ∞

"So you've been in the SI since you were three years old?" Lily asks in disbelief, Demi's eyes widening. After Lily finished with whatever Bill wanted with her, she came over with Demi and me and started talking with us.

"Yeah, I've grown up there and I can't even remember one thing from before the SI existed," I say with a small shrug. "I don't want to sound rude or anything but, don't you two know a lot about the SI since you work here?"

"Well, everyone has different jobs. You can be the ones who file the papers into each of the individual Recruit's file like Lily. The file contains their birth date and the ones who leave or the ones who have been Chosen. Or you're part of the Big Four. And that's Sir Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. And then there's Master Harry of course, " Demi says.

"We don't know what exactly happens in the SI, we just know the people," Lily explains furthermore. I watch the many gorgeous women walking around in their heels and dresses, writing on various papers and on computers.

"It must be great working here, huh?" I ask them. They both sigh in unison.

"Not really," Lily starts. "Just because our fathers are so damn rich, it doesn't mean the men here treat us how we would like them to. They treat us like shit, making us do everything for them."

"This one guy made me pluck his nose hair. Like, what the fuck? Do that yourself!" Demi exclaims, making me shudder at the thought of having to pluck someone's nose hair.

"But aren't there some men here who are homosexual?" I ask curiously.

"There are but they are shunned by everyone," Lily says.

"But that is just cruel. Just because you don't like women and like men better, it means that you are a disgrace to the world? It's just a bunch of bullshit!" Demi says with a huff.

"Well if it is a bunch of bullshit, Demetria, why do you not leave?" a deep, raspy voice says. We turn around, only to face the Curly Haired Bitch with his arms crossed over his chest. Demi swallows hard, looking down to the floor. I open my mouth to say something back to him but Lily places her hand on top of mine, shaking her head.

"I-I didn't mean it Master Harry," Demi stutters, biting her bottom lip. The Curly Haired Bitch's gaze goes to me. He glares at me.

"I told you two to watch her. Not talk shit about my business," he growls at Lily and Demi.

"Sorry," Lily mumbles.

"Sorry? A simple 'sorry' won't fix this. And this is the reason why all women should be in the Salute Institution. Women are just toys that exist only to give pleasure to men," the Curly Haired Bitch says. And that is enough to set me off. I stand to my feet, stumbling slightly on the 'heels' I am wearing. Luckily, no one notices.

"What about men? You aren't God, no. Have you ever thought about what men do to us? You treat us like toys that give men pleasure. You made us think that we actually are just toys. But we are not. We could be God's Greatest Creation if you made us think that. But we don't need you anymore. Every woman in the whole world will join me and we will bring you down. We will make sure you will be left with nothing. It should show you how you should live life and not be a sexist pig," I ramble, jabbing my finger in the Curly Haired Bitch's chest. He glares down at me, taking one step towards me just to intimidate me. Demi and Lily take a step back but I stand my ground.

"How do you know I am the reason why women are in the Salute Institution?" he asks, raising a brow at me.

"So you are claiming that you are not the reason why women are in the SI?" I retort. The Curly Haired Bitch flusters for a moment but recollects himself.