Chapter 11

∞ Chapter 11 ∞

I grab the walkie-talkie thing from my belt loop of my jumpsuit. Pressing the button –like Gemma had directed –I talk into the walkie-talkie so Gemma can hear me.

"Mission accomplished," I say, smirking as the women yell and chant 'Salute' many times. My arm is still up as it forms the Salute sign and it may be stuck that way at this rate.

"Yes! I knew you could do it, Jade! What did I tell you?" Gemma exclaims, squealing through the device. Even the little bitch who called me out is chanting along with the rest of the women with her hand above her head.

"I'll meet you outside soon," I say, putting the device back into my belt loop. I turn back to the women, grabbing the pan and spoon as I bang them together again.

"Okay! Now that I know you all are with me, there is just one thing you need to do," I say and the women lean forward, ready to hear the rest. "Break out of here. Walk all the way into the city but don't break out until tomorrow. I will be in the center of the city, where there are the most people and we will rebel against the men. All right?" The women cheer in response and I jump off of the table.

Exiting the cafeteria –with lots of hugs and pats on the back –I go through the long, dark corridors of the SI. The halls are a maze, making it impossible for intruders to get in and women to get out. Unless you go outside every night like me instead of sleeping in a hellhole of a cell, then you should know this place like the back of your hand.

Walking through the last corridor, so close to the back door, I bump into someone. I fall down, hitting my back against the cement wall while the other person falls to the floor. Fuck, what if it's a bitch that Lindsay and Lucy didn't see?

"Jade?" a feminine voice asks. Nope, not a bitch.

"Sorry for bumping into you, I'm just on my way out," I say, getting up as I help the girl up as well. Through the glimpse of the moonlight, I see a pair of crystalline blue eyes. I gasp. Perrie.

"Perrie? Is that you?" I ask her and she nods vigorously. I hug her tightly. I've seen Jesy and Eleanor before Perrie obviously. They were all right. But is Perrie? She is the youngest, the most fragile, almost as if she is a flower.

"Yeah it is," she says. Even though I can't see her, I know that she is smiling. That's Perrie for you, always having a smile on her pretty little face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I actually came here, to see you," she says, startling me.

"You came here to see me? But how did you know that I would be here?" I ask her curiously.

"Oh please, El, Jes, Leigh and I knew you would be the one demanding for change. I just had luck to think that you would come today," Perrie explains. The moonlight shines on her, showing what seems to be purple for her hair.

"What happened to your hair?" I ask her. Not that it looks bad on her; it makes her look like even more of a flower.

"Oh... um Zay– I mean Sir Malik wanted me to change the color," she says, hesitating with her words. I give her a suspicious look. She said Sir –oh to hell with it, Zayn's name in an odd way. Usually she would have had disgust in her voice.

"Did he do something to you? Did he... force you or anything, Pez?" I ask her. As she bites her lip, it only makes me even more suspicious.

"Well... um... he-he did–"

"WHAT?!" I exclaim, my voice echoing through the long halls. "HOW DARE HE EVEN FUCKING TOUCH YOU?! WHEN I SEE HIM, I AM GOING TO–"