Chapter 8

∞ Chapter 8 ∞

My eyes widen as his lips press hard against my own. His lips have such a soft texture where I may have enjoyed the feeling if I did not hate his fucking guts.

I slide my hands down from his chest to his abdomen, leading him to thinking that I actually am enjoying his actions. He smirks against my lips. My right hand forms into a fist and I punch him in the gut with all my might.

He grunts, making me yelp as he bites my bottom lip by accidently. I touch my lip as the Curly Haired Bitch holds his abdomen with his arms. He holds in his groans so Brent and the other men do not hear him. The last thing he would want is for them to realize that we are actually not —and we will never be —a couple.

The Curly Haired Bitch glares up at me as he slowly stands to his full height.

"Finish the paperwork later. I am done here," he grunts to the other men. They look at him with a bewildered expression.

"B-but, Master Styles. We haven't even discussed other matters about–"

"I do not want to hear it! Is that clear?!" The Curly Haired Bitch bellows, smashing his fist against the wall, a few centimeters away from my head. I do not even flinch. The men nod slowly. The Curly Haired Bitch huffs, grabbing my wrist before dragging me along with him as we walk out the room.

He entwines our fingers together, trying to show that we are a 'couple'. I dig my fingernails as deep as I can into his skin. I watch as he bites his bottom lip. He glares at me, his eyes turning a darker shade than his regular green eyes. Normally, he would intimidate me. But I have to do this. I am doing this for all of the women in the world, part of the SI or not. This bitch fucking deserves it.

"Stop it; I am already so fucking pissed. And it is because of you," the Curly Haired Bitch hisses under his breath. We exit the large building, obviously greeted by many men with flashing devices.

"That would have hurt my feelings if I had any," I say bluntly, looking to the floor as I avoid all of the questions the men are throwing at us. Charles is waiting inside of the same large, black and fancy vehicle we were in before.

The Curly Haired Bitch pushes me inside of the vehicle, slamming the door shut. I scoot all the way over, the Curly Haired Bitch rolling his eyes at my actions. I smirk, satisfied that I am indeed pissing him off.

The rest of the ride is left in silence, and I could not have had it any other which way possible.

***

"I can't believe you actually did that! I can't believe he actually kissed you!" Gemma exclaims.

"Well one, someone was bound to do it. And two, I can't either. He is the Slut, not the women in the SI," I say, shaking my head as I run a hand through my hair. "Well, most of them are not Sluts." Gemma laughs.

"Jade, you are the only one who could ever stand up to Harry like that. It's amazing!" Gemma says, looking at me in awe. I shrug.

"How is it odd? I am just doing what is right," I say.

"I think you can stop this, Jade. You can start the Revolution of Men Against Women with a snap of your fingers! Can't you see?" Gemma asks, looking at me in disbelief.

"I... wait, what?" I ask in confusion.

"You are the key to the next Revolution. You are not afraid. You are not intimidated by any of those men. You have no fear!" Gemma exclaims.

"So you're afraid of them?"

"Well, kind of. Whatever I do, my actions can hurt my mum. I can't let that happen," Gemma says, shaking her head. She stares at me for a while. "I think you're changing Harry too."