Chapter 25

∞ Chapter 25 ∞

I wake up, expecting to feel Harry's sturdy chest as my pillow. But instead, an actual pillow is beneath my head. The duvet is tangled between my legs and arms. I lazily sit upright, rubbing my eyes vigorously.

"Good morning," a deep voice says from beside me. I jump from the voice, ready to punch the person but only to see that it is Harry. He smirks.

"Don't do that, Harry! You scared the living shit out of me!" I groan, laying back down onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, love. I was just bored and I wanted to see your beautiful face," Harry says sweetly and I smile, nuzzling my face into the pillow.

"Come on, Jade. You have to get up. You can't laze around, love," Harry says gently, shaking my shoulder. I groan, waving him off.

"Jade." Harry shakes my shoulder again. Then when I still do not respond, he peels the duvet from my body. I shiver slightly from the cold air, feeling around the bed for the duvet.

"Harry!" I groan, exaggerating his name as I complain about the missing duvet.

"No blankie for you!" he says, wagging a finger at me. I raise my middle finger at him and he gasps inwardly. "Jade Thirlwall how dare you do that! You get your ass into that bathroom right this instant!"

"Fuck off, Dora," I grumble, stifling a laugh.

"That's it!" Harry says and I squeal as he lifts me onto his shoulder. I pound my fists against his back but I have no energy or stamina to actually make him let me go.

"Let me go!" I say, laughing.

"Hmmm... no!" Harry says, slapping my bum. I yelp and smack his own arse which is leveled with my eyes.

Finally, Harry lets me down onto the cold tile floor of the bathroom.

"You have five minutes, missy," Harry says teasingly, shoving a toothbrush into my hands. I glare playfully at him and he finally smiles.

"Are we going back to your house? I miss Gemma and Anne," I ask, squirting some white toothpaste onto the toothbrush. I have not seen Gemma or Anne in two weeks and I miss them so terribly.

"Sure, I'm pretty sure Liam and Jesy, and Perrie and Zayn will go back to their homes as well. Especially with Zayn's siblings and mother back," Harry says with a shrug.

"Are they even awake?" I ask, brushing my teeth.

"I don't know. I did see Safaa walking around the kitchen but that's about it," he says, leaning against the sink. I continue to brush my teeth, rinsing my mouth off and washing my face.

After I finish, Harry takes my hand as we walk downstairs to the kitchen. Sure enough, Safaa is sitting at the kitchen table while eating a bowl of Cheerios cereal.

She raises her head from the glass bowl and smiles. "You're the lady who helped Zayn save us."

Trisha walks into the room with the other entrance. "Safaa, she is not a lady."

Safaa looks down. "Sorry."

Trisha smiles at me. "Thank you so much for helping my daughters and me. We have been trying to get out of that dump for years."

I give her a small smile. "It's no problem. I know how bad it is in there... horrid. Your family shouldn't have to suffer in there, not anymore at least."

Trisha smiles widely, her eyes brimming with tears. She embraces me into a tight hug, her arms engulfing me. I am taken aback by her sudden action but I awkwardly hug her back.