Chapter 2: Ashes Stolen

"So... Sesshomaru and the Priestess have a half-breed child. Interesting," a female voice said sitting on the throne.

There was a tall woman with very pale skin with pointed ears, dark green eyes, and a large volume of graphite hair who had watched the whole thing when she sat on a throne while smirking. She has curved violet stripes beneath each eye, a magenta stripe on each eyelid, and dark lipstick. Originally, the violet surrounded her eyes. Her hair is bound up in the traditional oriental style, typically worn by nobles, and secured by multiple gold hair sticks. A similarly gold comb holds back her fringe while her hair at the back is folded up and secured with a blue, butterfly wing clip. As for her clothing, she wears a black kimono that reveals her clavicles, and on the sides she has a couple of butterflies embroidered, she has a navy blue dress and in front of the kimono, she wears a somewhat large ribbon. grayish purple color, attached to her waist.

Then she got up from the throne and stood in front of the familiar white-haired woman with violet eyes who appeared from the shadow. It was the Dark Priestess, Tsubaki. The woman is still alive and finally had returned. It's been four years since she managed to escape from the battle before the village of Edo lived in happy peace.

The tall woman smirked evilly. "Tsubaki, the time is upon us. You will do whatever you want. I take it that you will send Inuyumi and the Band of Seven to gather the two's ashes."

Tsubaki smirked back with a frown. "Yes, Lady Zero."

Lady Zero crackled loudly. "Soon they shall walk among us again; Naraku and Kikyo. We shall restore them from the depths of the underworld and when they have been resurrected they will be so indebted to us, they will have no choice but to use demonic and spiritual power to open the Rift."

***

"I want to change the world!"

"Bokutachi waa ikiru hodo ni!"

Jaken was on watch to look after Ayane and her younger cousin Makoto. Even though, he doesn't like to watch over them the same way he used to watch over Rin and Shippo. One of them is making fun of Jaken as they touched his left cheek and played him around. Jaken felt something grabbed in the sleeve by the three-year-old, Makoto. He had enough with the kids.

"Behave yourselves, you two!" Jaken shouted, "Or else I'll punish you two with my staff then there will be no singing!"

"No, way! We're still singing Uncle Jaken!" Ayane snapped.

"No, no, no, Jaken!" Makoto wailed.

Jaken sighed with a sweatdrop in annoyance. He then glared at them. "Why you!" he said in anger, "You two are spoiled little brats! Makoto, you are acting like your father and showing some respect! And you, Ayane, you are a spoiled little brat just like your sister Rin!"

Then all of a sudden, they heard footsteps until Jaken spun around and revealed Sesshomaru standing there and listening to what he said to them.

Sesshomaru narrowed his golden eyes. "Jaken."

Jaken gulped in fear. "Y-yes, My Lord?"

He then hit Jaken in the head with a loud pak. After hitting Jaken in the head, Kagome appeared from the woods and found him being knocked out. She knew Jaken will never learn how to keep his mouth shut. Inuyasha and Ayame appeared out of nowhere as well.

"Shouldn't say anything bad about the kids," Sesshomaru murmured.

"What's going on?" Inuyasha asked as Ayame picked Makoto up.

"Jaken is being a jerk towards the kids, so I gave him a punch," Sesshomaru said.

Inuyasha laughed. "Good. He better not talk about my son that way, or else I give him the piece of my mind."