Chapter 8: Kirinmaru Awaken

"Sister... Why have you awakened me?" Inside the ship, the Beast King was awakened by his older sister as he put his mask on. He began to face her with a calm look, without any hesitation.

"I have come here to warn you, brother," Zero responded.

"And why is that? Toga's sons better have taken off the Grim Comet because it better not be happening," Kirinmaru said.

"It has already finished," Zero said, "Kirinmaru, Lord Sesshomaru has taken the priestess as his bride and ends up having a half-breed child just like The Great Demon Dog did."

He blinked in shock. "He did what?"

She smirked, "At this rate, Sesshomaru will be plunged into disaster and fall to ruin. However, he has sired his half-breed daughter. Unfortunately, we have taken care of that situation because the half-breed is dead."

He hummed, "Good. What else, sister?"

"Do you remember, Kirinmaru? The Shikon Jewel, the one that Midoriko had created them? It has already gone now, five years ago, but it still left us a prophecy. Kirinmaru, there is also a prophecy that you should know about this. You will be felled by an existence that is neither human nor demon." Zero began.

He arched his brow. "Didn't you kill the half-breed?"

She softened her emerald eyes. "The half-breed will be alive and I know the prophecy will not die. They didn't know the child was still alive because of her power that is drained to that priestess and a half-breed spider. However, if we can't erase the half-demon priestess, then you will meet your end just like the Shikon Jewel prophesized."

Kirinmaru stood up straight and faced his sister. "Then we won't let that happen, Zero. We must find the priestess half-demon that you have been disposing of."

She smirked, nodding. "Very well, but we must prepare ourselves, brother. Because the war is coming soon."

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short.