Chapter 10: Memory Loss

"Come back here you little monster!" some village children yelled who were running after a four-year-old half-demon with black hair tinted blue and icy blue eyes who floated in the breeze summer. She had thick tears coming from her eyes while running away from her bullies.

She didn't know who she is and where she came from. Somehow, she was found by white demon foxes after losing her memories, especially her power. There is something she didn't know about how she came back to life constantly about how she didn't remember ending up in the White Fox Village.

Flashback

A strange woman landed towards the field where she could dispose of her body. Walking slowly, she placed the little half-demon near the lightness instead of burying her. She then left her body and headed back to where she was.

When nobody knew what happened to the little girl. Well, a curious child with a pinwheel appeared and revived an unconscious girl while recovering her. After that, she opened her icy blue eyes and found herself in the field. She was alive! She looked over and saw a child flying away after waving at her goodbye. However, she didn't know where she was, but she didn't remember what happened.

She walked towards the forest. She was lost and lonely. All she needed was her parents. Suddenly, an old white demon fox was walking in the street in a white kimono outfit. He was muttering himself when he noticed there was a child who got lost all alone in the forest.

"Good heavens, what is this now!?" A white demon fox said, widening his eyes in shock.

He walked towards her and then knelt as he picked her up. He noticed she was wearing a white kimono outfit with short sleeves. He can smell her, knowing she is a half-demon dog.

"Ohohoh, looks like you're a half-demon dog! Well, I can't leave you alone, now can I? Shall I take you to my house?" He got to admit, she must be a beautiful little girl. He lifts her into his arms, bringing her to his home village. She looked a bit scared when she didn't who this old white demon fox is. "My name is Jirou," he introduced himself kindly, "and from now on, you'll be my granddaughter, but what is your name, My Child?"

"I don't have a name, sir..."

He hummed as he began to help her naming her until he finally decided. "I know! How about Konoha? Do you like that?"

She couldn't help but giggle as Jirou noticed she was happy. He was glad he found her in the forest. Konoha will be a perfect family to his pack.

Flashback ends

Konoha... That is a good name for her, but what is her real name, anymore? Instead of trying to remember who she is, she went to go hide in the cave where no one can find her. She can hear them, saying that they needed to find her until they disappeared. These human villagers have no right to bully a poor half-demon dog. She never understands why she is different than the others. But she remembered what her grandfather had told her before getting bullied by the village children.

You're not a monster, Konoha. You're just a unique one. Jirou told her.

Unique? What is so good about a unique? Konoha thought, trying to figure out why she is so different. Then she spotted the tree in the distance and she started to run towards it, hoping that she would get a long rest. But she found someone there leaning against the tree. There was a strange man with long wavy black hair and dark blue with a purple vest on top.

He's handsome. I wonder what his color eyes look like, Konoha thought as she slowly walked towards him. She didn't want to disturb him when she got closer to him, she noticed his eyes are open. His eyes are shade crimson.

"Who are you, half-breed?" The man asked. His voice sounded smooth and low, but strong to talk to her.

"I-I'm Konoha..." she responded who didn't look too scared. "Who are you?"

The man smirked. "I'm Naraku."