Chapter 9: Sweet Sorrowful and Revenge

Everyone was inside Kaede's hut, Sesshomaru explained to Kaede what happened last night;  Inuyumi kidnapped Ayane, the Tenseiga sword saved Kagome's life, went on a mission to rescue her, Ayane's death, Naraku and Kikyo comes back life, Zero who claims to be an older sister of the Beast King of the East Kirinmaru, Kikyo burned the whole place down after Zero's attempt, and Kagura disposed of Ayane's body to give her a burial.

Kaede was shocked. She couldn't believe her older sister, Kikyo, came back to life, but she felt sad about what happened to Ayane. She had comforted Kagome and Sesshomaru, telling them that she was sorry for their losses. They accepted her.

"What do we do now? We can't just sit around and do nothing! We needed to stop Kirinmaru and Naraku!" Inuyasha protested in anger, clutching his fist tightly.

Miroku looked over his shoulder. "Do any of you know how to find a way to defeat Kirinmaru?" The monk asked them curiously. Everyone shook their heads. Except for Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kagome who agreed on how to find a way to destroy them both.

"We know exactly how to defeat Kirinmaru. Just like the two of us when me and Sesshomaru defeated Naraku, then Kagome purified him with the sacred arrow. We'll be able to do it again," Inuyasha said with a frown look on his face.

"Zero must be plotting something she wanted more powerful than us," Kagome said with a frown.

"Well yeah, but what is Zero planning to do?" Inuyasha asked.

"Lady Zero is going to wake Kirinmaru from his slumber and then he'll plot to kill humans and half-demons. Anything happened to the village, it will destroy the harmony," Miroku said.

"I don't think Kikyo will join forces with Kirinmaru along with her spiritual power," Sango said, turning her head at the others. "She had planned to escape before she burned the kingdom down near the Great Mountain."

"Whatever Kirinmaru and Naraku are doing, we need to stop them, or else they'll ruin our lives," Inuyasha pointed out.

Sesshomaru stood up and exited the hut. Everyone stared at him, watching him walk away. Kagome was worried about his behavior. Inuyasha decided to confront him, trying to be reasonable with him.

"Hey! Where the hell are you going, Sesshomaru?"

He looked over his shoulder at Inuyasha. "Is it absolutely, Inuyasha? What if we asked my sister for help?" he questioned, his voice sounding cold. "Although, she doesn't want that kind of war. She wanted harmony with humans and demons, especially spending time with Kazuki and Tsuki."

"I don't know what your sister intends to do now, Sesshomaru, but we needed for us," he replied.

"But having Isabo on our side can only help us defeat them," Sesshomaru said with a frown.

"Are you sure?"

Sesshomaru nodded. "Yes."

"If that's what you want, but we need more groups to defeat them both. We need Lighting, the idiot basted like Koga, Shippo, Kohaku, and then your family," Inuyasha said before he entered the hut. Sesshomaru stared at the sky as he vowed to take his revenge on Zero, Kirinmaru The Beast King of the East, and even Naraku. He promised that he will overthrow them all.

***

A few hours later, they headed to the Western Castle where they could meet up with Isabo and her children.

Even though they had asked Shippo and Kohaku for their help, so they accepted it before they went to the Western Castle. Everyone had never seen the castle so big while staring at it. Except for Kagome, Sesshomaru, and Shippo they had gone there for five years before the war of Naraku, the disappearance of the Shikon Jewel, and the birth of Ayane.