2-Brinley

Avi POV

****two months ago****

Brinley and I sat on the couch watching a terrible reality show when she pushed me down. With my back against the couch she straddled my hips and pushed her lips against mine. It just wasn't the same anymore. I kissed back lightly but there was no passion in my movements. She did not even notice. She started to pull my shirt off but jumped off of me. "Have you gained weight?"

"What... I don't know..."

"You clearly have, Avi. What about my image?" I shrugged. Brinley is a model for some foreign company I've never heard of.

"Everything is always about you! Do you even care about me, at all? I can't take this anymore. I want to break up." The glare she sent me was horrific.

"No, you will not break up with me."

"Stop acting like you have control over my every action!" I raised the volume of my voice.

"If you even try to break up with me there will be consequences."

"Like what? Maxing out my credit cards? Because it's happened twice now and we've been a couple for five months." I started to walk out of MY house but she pulled me back by my hair.

"Brinley, stop." She pushed me down on the floor.

"Listen Avi, I can easily end your career in seconds."

"So what? That doesn't make me want to be with you." She held me on the ground with the heel of her shoe. An excruciating pain ran through my ribs since she wouldn't move.

"Okay, how does this feel Avi? Right now we're the biggest couple in the industry and I intend to keep it that way. If you break up with me I will blackmail and sabotage you until you can't take it anymore. Your choice." I whimpered as she finally removed her heel from my stomach.

"Why do I still love you after all this?" I breathed and she smiled dazzlingly.

"Good choice. Now lay off the... everything for a while." She tugged my hair as she left. Her stupid heels clicked in the hallway.

****end of flashback****

I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. The motivation, the passion, the drive is all gone and I don't know what to do with myself. I used to be so happy and lively, but everything took a turn for the worse and its affecting everything around me. I can't sing even sing without feeling worthless. It's like my life has lost its purpose and it will never return. Now I just sit I random hotel rooms and wallow in my own self-pity. What's the point anymore?

I isolated myself from the rest of the band. They probably won't even notice I'm gone. I left the hotel room around 11 pm. I walked down four blocks towards New York Avenue. Dragging myself into the nearest pub, I sat down at the bar and ordered four shots of tequila. "Tough night, huh?" The bartender asked.

"More like I tough week. I just need an escape." I sighed and downed the first shot.

"You're Avi right? I love your band!" I nodded, dreading this conversation. "Scotts my favorite, do you think you could give him my number?"

"Sure." I took the slip of paper from it and just dropped it onto the ground. She is not Scott's type anyways. After ordering enough alcohol to blur my vision, I attempted to leave the club. I majorly stumbled, but recovered when someone grasped my arm. A short girl with green eyes helped me up. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm just trying to get back to my hotel room."

"I'll help you. I'm Kyra by the way."

Brinley POV

After pounding Avi's door, I sat on the ground in defeat. I know it is late but he never goes out anyways.

"Hey Brin are you okay?"

"I didn't see you there, Scott. Do you know where Avi is? I'm so worried about him." Honestly, I could not care less about Avi. All that matters right now is my reputation.

"I don't think he went out but it's likely. He seemed really out of it today. Do you know what's wrong with him?" I shrugged and turned towards the gorgeous man in front of me.

"You know, I don't believe we've ever been alone together. " I smiled flirtatiously and fixed my hair.

"I don't know why. You're a really great person Brin."

"Oh really?" I stood facing the gorgeous blonde and pulled him towards me. Putting a hand on his cheek, I pressed my lips to his. He returned the favor and held my waist tightly. I pushed him against the wall and he deepened the kiss. We continued until we heard the elevator door open. "That was... wow." I smiled at Scott and glanced down the hallway. Avi was walking with a random brunette. Who the hell is she?

"Thank you." Avi hugged the smaller girl and exchanged phone numbers with her. She turned on her heel and left in a matter of seconds.

"Avi, what the hell?" I smacked him across the face. "I can't believe you would cheat on me!"

He grabbed his cheek, "Brin, she was just helping me get back."

"Are you drunk?" I grabbed his arm but he refused to look me in the eye.

"How am I supposed to love you if I can't even trust you, Avi?" I shouted. I don't even think his drunk ass heard me because he kept trying to open the hotel room with his driver's license. I took his wallet and opened the room him. I shoved him inside, keeping his wallet with me.

"Now where were we?" I turned back towards Scott.