21-Deals

Kirstie POV

**the next day**

"We need to go help them!" I told Kevin

"We have no idea where they are! What if this is all a trap?"

"A trap?" I asked.

"Um guys... I just found this in the mailbox." Scott walked in holding a pink envelope.

"Do you think its from Brinley?" Kevin asked.

"Only way to find out is to open it."

----

Don't bother looking for them. The only one that can save them is Avi. Don't bother with the police either. You want Mitch and Kyra alive... don't you? -Brin

----

"Avi must know something. We need to go see him before something even worse happens." Scott suggested and we ran towards the car. Brinley has been messing with us for far too long.

Mitch POV

"I told Avi how I felt and then he completely broke my heart. He wanted me to leave. It's like my words meant nothing to him at all. I can't believe I was stupid enough to even tell him. I should've just kept my mouth shut. It's obvious that he never cared about me." Kyra explained as tears rushed down her face. I wish I could hug her but I couldn't get out of this chair if I tried. I've already struggled with it enough.

"Everything is going to alright, Kyra. We'll get out of here then we can knock some sense into that man."

"No its not okay! If he hadn't kicked me out Charlie wouldn't have taken me. Then you wouldn't have tried to rescue me! Its my fault that both of us are down here! I'm so sorry Mitch!" Kyra began sobbing even louder.

"Its not your fault! The blame lays entirely on Brinley and her stupid plan."

"What if she kills Avi?" Kyra whispered.

"We'll make sure she doesn't. But for now we need an escape plan."

"We can't even get out of these ropes!" I looked around our old studio. I can't believe Brinley would bring us back to so many bad memories. Then again... I can. She is the bitchiest person I have ever met.

"Just look around for sometime to untie the ropes." I heard the door swing open.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Brinley warned.

"What could you possibly do about it? There are two of us and only one you." I snarled.

"You'll never learn. Will you Mitch? Oh Charlie!" Brinley yelled up the stairs. I forgot all about him. Shit.

"Everything alright?" Charlie rushed down the stairs. I felt a wave of nervousness rush over my body as he got closer and closer.

"Sounds like Mitch deserves a lesson." The blonde smiled evilly.

"It would be my pleasure." He smiled and walked straight towards me. I need to stay strong for Brinley. It doesn't help that I want to hide every time Charlie is in the same room as me.

I watched as my ex-boyfriend took out a knife and I flinched. 

"Leave him alone!" Kyra yelled.

"Shut up princess. I'm not going to stab him. That would be too easy." Charlie said as he began to cut the ropes away from my body. When he finish he pulled me up abruptly causing me to nearly fall over. Sitting in that chair for nearly three days made me so sore.

He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me upstairs. "I suggest you cooperate, alright?" We entered my old bedroom. He gestured for me to sit down and I listened. I don't want to die yet.

"Listen, I know you probably don't trust me, but I don't want to hurt you. I know what I've done in the past but I have an explanation." Charlie breathed. Whats going on?

"Brinley came up to me a couple months ago. At the time I was about to get evicted from my apartment because I couldn't afford the rent. Brinley offered to pay me if I did a few things for her. I thought that would be things like washing her car. I just... never imagined it would get this far. She told me that if I backed out she would kill my sister. I couldn't let her do that. I'm so sorry Mitch. Ever since that party I've felt so horrible about what I've done. I know there is no way you will forgive me because what I did was unforgivable. Just please know I'm not the one behind this. This was solely Brinley's idea and I wish I never got involved. I'm just so sorry." When Charlie finished he looked down. I don't know how to respond...

"How do I know you aren't lying?"

"I would never want to hurt you like this. We may be exs now but I still have feelings for you, Mitch. I was pretty sure I loved you. I just want you too be happy!"

"You abused me!"

"It was the alcohol! After you broke up with me I pulled my head up and went to rehab! I haven't had a drink since!" He was always drunk...

"Okay so even if I did believe you. What difference does it make? I'm still stuck here against my will!" I argued.

"That is why I'm helping you escape!" Crazy ex-boyfriend say what??

"You are?"

"Brinley has a meeting with a modeling agency in a few days. If you can hold your own for that time I can get you out of here?"

"What about Kyra?"

"I don't think I can get both of you out."

"I'm not leaving without her."

"Fine. But you'll owe me."

"I don't owe you anything." I frowned.

"If I help her get out you have to go on a date with me."

"Seriously?"

"Please?"

"Fine. But only if we make it out of here." 

"Thank you so much Mitch! I just wanted to redeem myself." Charlie smiled. "Here's the plan."

Kirstie POV

When we arrived at Avi's room he was watching TV with bandages covering his hands.

"Avi! Are you alright?" I asked, walking towards his bed. He just kept staring at the TV. I touched his hand, attempting to inspect the bandage.

"Get the hell away from me." He snarled, moving his arm away.

"What did I do? I just wanted to make sure you were alright!" I argued.

"Don't pretend like you're innocent. I know exactly what you did Kirstie." He snapped. I didn't do anything.

"Look, Avi. Kirstie didn't do anything. Why are you being so rude?" Scott interjected.

"Because you guys fucking kicked me out of my own band! Now get out!" Avi yelled.

What???

A/N: Do you trust Charlie??? You guys are literally like the sweetest things ever. I've recieved so much positive feedback lately and I just want to thank you guys for being AMAZING!  Y'ALL ARE THE BEST. -k