19- Broken Hearts

Kyra POV

"I...I...I'm sorry Kyra but I can't do this!" Avi looked away from me.

"All I'm asking for is a chance!"

"This is too much at once. Can you please just leave me alone? This is the last thing I need right now."

"You know I'm not allowed to leave you alone!"

"Kyra...please." His voice softened and he turned away from me. I just made things even worse.

With that I ran out of Avi's hospital room. He doesn't like me at all. It took so much courage to even mention that I liked him and just like that he crushed the hope I had left. Kirstie and Mitch practically begged me to help them and now I have failed. He will probably never want to see me again. I kept running out of the hospital until I found a bench outside. Tears streamed steadily down my face as I sat down.

"Weird how all he does is bring everyone pain, huh?" A man wearing all black sat next to me. His voice sounded vaguely familiar.

"What? Who are you?"

"I believe you have heard of me before. My name is Charlie."

"You're..."

"Mitch's ex." He cut me off. "But I have a different target now."

"Get away from me." I started to get up but Charlie grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards.

"Listen girl. I suggest cooperating because the boss already hates you as it is. I do not want to resort to using drastic measures." I watched as he pulled a small bag out of a briefcase. I saw a glimpse of a gun in there but he did not grab it.

"Please Charlie. Just let me go. I'll do anything!" His grip tightening around my arm, causing me to groan.

"Too bad it's not your choice." He pulled a cloth out of the bag. Shit...

"Just breathe, everything will probably be alright." He smiled as he pressed the cloth over my nose and mouth. I held my breath as long as I can but there was no way I was getting out of this one. I felt him grab my other arm as my entire body started to go limp. Please help. Someone. Any-

Mitch POV

I got a call from the hospital that they found Avi all alone. So, me, trying to be a better friend, left the hotel to go watch him, again. I parked around the corner and began strolling to the entrance. I was about to ascend up the stairs when I saw someone nearly collapse on the side walk. The women looked extremely similar to Kyra. Wait was that Kyra? Why would she be here?

"Kyra!" I called out but the man next to her turned around. She didn't move at all. I walked towards her to find that it was indeed Kyra. A completely unconscious Kyra

"What the hell..." I got out my phone to call the police when the man beside her spoke up.

"Funny running into you here, Mitchy." I could recognize that voice from anywhere. My mind filled with fear but I had to help Kyra.

"Charlie I don't know what you did to her, but I'd appreciate if you would kindly hand her over." I tried but the taller man simply laughed at me.

"I was only supposed to take the girl but this is just a bonus! Good thing I brought extra!" Before I had time to react he grabbed me by my collar and pressed a cloth over my face. "You two just made this too easy." He smirked.

I instantly grew dizzy and hit the wooden bench on the way down. I'm sorry Kyra...

Kirstie POV

Mitch left in a hurry because Avi was left alone. Poor guy, stuck in the hospital without any alone time. Hopefully this will help him. Every time I see that broken expression on his face I want to break-down as well. I have to admit, I've had feelings for him for a while. I never told him because I know Kyra felt the same way. Plus, I didn't want to ruin our friendship and turn the band against itself. I tried covering up my feelings in meaningless relationships but the never solve anything. I don't know how much longer I can fight these feelings. It has been years.

A knock on the hotel door pulled me away from my thoughts. I opened the door to reveal Scott. Standing there looking worried.

"Hey Scott. You alright?"

"The hospital called."

"Yeah that's why Mitch went down there!"

"They said he never showed up!"

"What? How is that possible?"

"I don't know! I'm still confused why Kyra wasn't there early!"

"What if something happened to them?" I gasped.

"I'm sure they are alright. Avi is probably in a really bad mood or something." Out of nowhere Kevin walked in my hotel room.

"Guys I think something happened to Kyra."

"What?" Scott and I said at the same time.

"I found this note under my hotel door."

----

Good luck getting her back. It won't come without a price –Brin

----

"What the hell does that mean?" Scott asked.

"I don't know! At first I thought it was about Kirstie. But now I know Kyra is the one in danger." Kevin said.

"We need to go find her."

"And Mitch."

"He's missing too?" Scott nodded.

"Well shit."

Brinley POV

*six hours later *

"You all finished Charlie?" I asked

"Yep they should start waking up soon."

"Two for the price of one. Good work."

"Thank you, boss. I didn't expect to get Mitch as well. Definitely a bonus."

"You should get some sleep, Charlie. I'm sure you are exhausted from the jet ride here. Plus, tomorrow is a rather big day." I adjusted my hair and he left the room.

I went down the stairs making sure the pair was properly tied up. This is all too easy. At this rate I'll have my revenge on Avi in no time. I smirked as I locked the basement door and went back upstairs. Part one is complete.

A/N: Hey everyone!! I know I just threw a lot at you, but this story is going to get intense fast. I finally went back and edited the mistakes out of all the previous chapters :). Please continue to like and comment! It always makes my day! I will try to update really soon. Have a great day!! -k