22- Action Movie

Avi POV

"We never kicked you out of the band! Why the hell would we do that?" Scott stated, clearly confused.

"Trish told me you all agreed! She told me you already found a replacement!" I argued.

"If you aren't in the band neither am I. Without you there is not Pentatonix." Kirstie spoke up.

"Why would Trish lie to me?" Why would she kick me out behind their backs?

"I don't know what happened. Can I borrow your phone Avi? I forgot mine and we gotta figure this out." Kevin asked.

"Yeah sure. I haven't even turned it on since the incident." I shuttered at the memory. That was definitely my lowest point. I don't think I will ever look at pills the same way again. I handed Kevin my phone and simultaneously sighed. I've been stuck here way too long.

"Um guys... you might want to see this." Kevin said wide eyed. "I just turned Avi's phone on and found this." He handed the phone to Kirstie and she gasped.

"Oh my god. this is horrible." Scott looked over her shoulder.

"Guys? Whats going on?" At last I was handed the phone. It was a text message from Brinley. I opened the picture and nearly panicked. It showed a Kyra in a dark room. Her hands, stomach, and feet were tied to a chair. Both eyes were shut and she had dried blood down the side of her face. She looked... dead. The caption below it stated. "I'm waiting for you Avi. You know where she is." I threw the phone to the ground. Attempting to pull the disturbing image from my head.

"What the fuck happened?" I said angrily.

"Brinley kidnapped Kyra and Mitch." Kirstie whispered.

"When did this happen?"

"A few days ago. I know we should've told you but with your condition..." Kevin said.

"We need to help them! They're gonna die and it's all my fault." I shouted.

"Avi you need to calm down." Scott said but I wasn't taking his advice.

"Seriously Scott! Our friends have been kidnapped and you want me to calm down??" I grabbed the phone from the floor and studied the picture. I need to figure out where that bitch was hiding. My eyes flicked to the background and I saw a studio in the background. "Look at this! Isn't that our studio?" I said wide-eyed. 

"She drug them all the way to New York?"

"What do we do know?"

"We save them." I ripped the machines off me once  again. And grabbed my regular clothes. "Are we going or what?" I turned towards the three off them then bolted out of the hospital. Still in the gown, I ran through the entrance as they followed me. We were lucky that no nurses we around at the time. I pulled on my regular clothing and throw the gown into the bushs. We ran to the car and took off speeding towards the airport. It felt like I was living in my own personal action movie. Too much was at stake here. I am not letting Brinley get away with anything.

It took about 10 minutes at 90 miles-per-hour to get to the airport. We all had sweat running down our faces as we ran up to a receptionist. "We. Need to. Get on. The first plane. To New York." I said between breathes.

"Please." Kirstie added. None of us had any luggage. I was the only one with a cell phone which Kevin currently held onto. Luckily, Scott had his wallet.

"We have a flight but its scheduled to take off in about ten minutes. The next one is in about four hours."

"Get us on the ten minute plane this is urgent."