16-The Bachelor

Mitch POV

Kyra grabbed my hand and we walked down the gray hallway. At this point I'll take any support I can get. We entered the room and I pulled away from her. Avi was hooked up to a bunch of machines. He was asleep but I've never seen him so pale before.

"Should we wake him up?" Kyra asked cautiously.
"I don't think it will hurt him." Kyra shook Avi softly and his eyes fluttered open.
"Avi are you alright?" He just stared back at her. A tear shifted down his cheek.
"You are going to be okay. Don't worry." I smiled but it didn't reach my eyes. How will he ever be okay? Is he expected to recover from this?

"Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head, ultimately giving us the silent treatment.
"We aren't mad at you Avi. Please say something."

Avi sat up and violently started ripping the machines of his body. "It wasn't supposed to end like this." He mumbled.

Kevin POV

"No! There is no way we are replacing Avi!" I hung up the phone. Our manager thinks we can just forget about Avi and move on. I might not be on the best terms with Avi, but he doesn't deserve that.

I sat back down in those terrible chairs when the worst possibility occured. Well I guess Avi dying was the worst but this is horrible as well. Brinley walked through the hospital doors. "I'm looking for Avi Kaplan's room." She squeaked to the front desk.

Nope. I ran over to her. "There is no way I'm letting you see Avi." I grabbed her arm.
"Ew get the fuck off me. I can do whatever I want."
"Avi doesn't want to see you."
"Actually, he does."
"Oh yeah? Prove it."
"He called yesterday and said he'd give me another chance. Bye Kevin." Before I could say anything she broke through my grasp and ran down the hall. Well she went as fast as those heels would allow.

"Brinley!" I followed behind her until we arrived at Avi's room.
"What the hell." Avi was being held down by Kyra and Mitch.
"Um Kevin can you get the doctor." Mitch said.

I ran down the hall and spoke to the first nurse I could find. "My friend needs help."
"What room?"
"A-348."
"I'll send someone right there."

"What's wrong?" I went back in.
"Avi keeps trying to pull his IV and heart machine out."
"Avi! They are just trying to help you!" The doctor entered.

"Woah what happened in here. Are you okay Mr.Kaplan?" Kyra and Mitch released him so the doctor could replace the machines.
"You need to keep these on otherwise we have no way of helping your body!"
"I don't need your help!" Avi growled.
"We are just trying to make you better!"
"I don't want to be fucking alive." Kyra flinched at Avi's tone. Avi kept removing the medical patches so the doctor called for help.

A short nurse came in and gave Avi a shot. He eventually calmed down and stopped thrashing. "This shot might knock him out for a little while. It doesn't damage him in any way, just makes it easier for us to help." I nodded.

"Brinley why are you here?" Kyra asked the bleach blonde.
"Avi wants us to start dating again."
"There is no way. You're dreaming."
"It's true! Right, Avi?!"
"He's asleep!"
"Why do you care if we get back together?"
"I dont." Kyra scratched the back of her head.
"You clearly do! You must be jealous!"
"Of you? No way!"
"You love Avi! That's why you don't want me to be with him!"
"I'm tired of you trying to hurt him!"
"Hurt him? Like this?" Brinley walked over unconscious Avi and kissed him.
"Bitch." Kyra pulled Brinley off Avi.
"What did you call me?"
"A bitch."
"Girls stop!" I yelled but it was too late. Brinley slapped Kyra. Her face reddened and she lunged forward.

"What that hell Brinley!" Kyra grabbed on to her hair. That's it. I'm stopping this.
"Hey Mitch can you grab Kyra? I got Brinley." He nodded and we pulled them apart.

"Seriously? Can you too be more immature? This isn't an episode of the Bachelor. Avi tried to kill himself and you too are fighting over him? He doesn't even want to be alive! Let alone be with a girl who acts like that. If you're going to be here you have to support him. Okay? He doesn't need this right now." I huffed.

A/N: This story has reached over 1000 reads!! Thank you to everyone how comments and reads this consistently! Sorry it took me ages to update! I had surgery last week then I got insanely sick! You guys are the best :)