12-Caught

Kevin POV

"Um guys, shouldn't Kirstie be back by now?"
"I didn't hear anything." Kyra said.
"I'm going up." As I got closer to the second floor, I heard shoes clicking on the ground. I don't remember Kirstie wearing heels. I opened the door very slowly and saw Mitch's ex pointing a gun at Kirstie. This is not good. I tip toed back downstairs.
"Charlie has a gun and it's pointed towards Kirstie, someone call the police." I said in panic.
"Is Brinley there?"
"Yes but I don't know what she's doing. Scott help me out."

We devised a super quick plan. Scott is going to distract Charlie and Brinley so I can grab the gun. Here we go. Scott burst out of the basement door and the pair's attention averted immediately. Now I just need him to move so I can go. I pushed Scott forward a little so he got the memo.

"You know, you aren't going to get away with this Brinley. Let Kirstie go and we'll forget about this." Scott said as he walked towards Brinley.
"I don't think that's how revenge works." Brinley said.
"Am I shooting the girl or not? I can't just stand here all day you know." Charlie whined, he is obviously a horrible crime partner.
"Not yet, we still need to get Avi and Mitch." Brinley warned. Good luck with that, bitch.

Scott grabbed Brinley and pushed her off to the side. "You are not getting anywhere near them." He had both of her wrists preventing her from moving.
"Let her go!" Charlie screamed but Scott wasn't going to give up. Charlie pointed the gun over at Scott which finally allowed me to make a move. I snuck over to Kirstie and stood right behind Charlie.
"C! Watch out!" Brinley screamed but I knocked Charlie to the ground. I just can't reach that gun....
I heard sirens in the distance but now the gun was aimed at me.
"You don't want to do this Charlie." I warned, "I'm not the one you want."
"You don't control me." He shot me through the arm and I screamed out in pain.

"Kevin!" Scott let go of Brinley and rushed towards me. Scott don't be an idiot! He still has the gun!
"Go help Kirstie, I'm fine." I lied. The police knocked on the door and burst in when nobody answered it. "HELP" I yelled. They raised their guns towards Charlie.
"Put the gun down son." They warned but Charlie obviously did not want to cooperate.

Hurry up! I'm bleeding here!!! I took off my shirt and pressed it to the wound.
"We will shoot you if you do not drop the gun." Charlie hesitantly dropped it and the cops grabbed him. They slapped handcuffs behind his back.
"It was her too!" Kirstie said after Scott removed the duct tape from her mouth. The cops nodded and grabbed her as well. " I didn't do anything!" Brinley shouted but the cops just read off her rights.
"Thank you guys, the ambulance should be here soon and we'll send people out to question you tomorrow. If anything else happens contact the police immediately."

"Oh my god Kevin!! Are you okay?" Kirstie ran towards me.
"Not really! I wish this ambulance would hurry up!"
"Ew that's a lot of blood." Scott groaned.
"I'll be okay guys, just not right now. Go tell Avi, Kyra, and Mitch they can come out."

Kirstie POV

No matter what condition he's in, Kevin always knows what to do. An ambulance arrived and Scott left with Kevin to make sure he's alright.
"Are you okay, Kirstie?" Kyra asked.
"I'll fine, just really shaken up. I never expected something like that would happen."
"Well Brinley is horrible." Avi added.
"At least now she's gone."
"I hope so."

I can't believe she would even threaten to bring Charlie. Mitch must've been terrified.

**2 weeks later**

Kevin's arm was almost back to normal, but they had to put it in a cast to help fix the bone. They threw Charlie in jail for breaking into our house and shooting Kevin. We shouldn't have to see him for awhile. They placed Brinley in jail but she payed her own bail to get out. I hate that bitch so much.

A/N: A break in and shooting. I've definitely been watching too many crime shows.