7-Panic

Avi POV

"haha... I'm just kidding, I love you too Avi." Brinley smiled nervously.
"leave." I said while blocking the microphone. Fans boo'd her as she walked away. I don't know how to fix this.
"Anyways, on to the next question..." Kevin started.

Brinley POV

I just messed up big time. Within the next hour websites will claim I'm cheating and my career will go down the drain. I circled the dressing room nervously. I don't know what to do. I called Thomas, my manager.
"Look I just screwed up big time."
"I'm aware! Your cheating scandal is blowing up twitter!"
"I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out!" I said quickly.

"Just make up a story. You could say you were joking and that Scott and you are just friends. Or you could blame Avi for something and say Scott was the only one there for you. I don't know. Maybe you should just break it off with Avi. Get together with Scott. He seems like a much better match for you anyways."
"But then people will think I actually cheated."
"Tell them Avi cheated on you and that he made you stay with him for publicity. Tell the poparazzi you were always in love with Scott. Make Avi seem like the enemy."
"Should I like make a video?"
"Send out a tweet or something but hurry up because Pentatonix fans are already turning on you."
"Thanks Tom."
"Good luck." He hung up the phone and I sat on the couch, formulating my tweets.

@brinleydawson: it's time I told you all the truth.
@brinleydawson: I never loved Avi, he forced me to stay with him for the publicity. Sometimes he even abused me :'(
@brinleydawson: I never even cheated on him, Scott and I are just friends. I was joking when I said I loved Scott. Avi's the one who cheated on me with that brunette.
@brinleydawson: I hope you all can understand. I've been having a really rough time for awhile. Avi and I are over.

Satisfied, I left before I could be lectured by Pentatonix's bitchy manager. I caught a taxi and headed back to the house.

Avi POV

After the concert, Trish (our manager) pulled me aside. "You need to see what Brinley said."
I scrolled down Brinley's tweets and felt tears run down my face.
"Aww Avi it's okay." Trish rubbed my back.
"No, I'm just so happy." Freedom at last!

"YOU FUCKING ABUSED HER?!" Scott came up behind me.
"No! I would never hit a girl! She abused me!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SUCH A THING!"
"I can't believe you'd believe me over her! She was just using you Scott" Scott's face reddened and he slapped me across the face. I brought my hand to my cheek- which was now burning. He hits much harder than Brinley.

"Guys stop." Kirstie tried to pull Scott away from me but her attempt failed. I punched Scott in the gut and he immediately punched me back. His blow knocked me to the ground. "I'm only gonna say this once." Scott warned, standing over me.
"Stay the fuck away from me." Kevin and Trish pulled him away from me and I just stayed on the ground.

I think I broke something. Suddenly my airway got really tight and I started to panic. "Quick someone get help!" My vision blurred and I think Mitch stood above me. "You're gonna be fine Avi, calm down. I began to breathe harder and harder and I felt like my head was screaming at me. I felt someone rush into the room.

Mitch POV

Security called first aid and they rushed in about a minute or two later. They immediately took Avi's pulse. "Is he having a seizure?" I asked, praying that he's fine.
"He's experiencing an anxiety attack. Does he get them often?"
"I don't think so?"
"All we can do is try to calm him down. Does he take any drugs or drink an excessive amount of alcohol?"
"No." I think...
"Do you know what might have caused this?"
"Well he just got in a bad fight with Scott and fell to the ground."
"I'm guessing with his expression that he has some serious depression."
"That would explain a lot." The self harm... shutting people out. Kirstie whispered soothing words to Avi.

"I suggest you take him to a therapist. Get him on some kind of antidepressant, which could potentially lower his anxiety. Make sure you watch him carefully. Don't allow him to resort to suicide."
"You know a lot about this."
The nurse sighed, "I lost a brother to suicide. That's what inspired me to help people. I'm a nurse and a therapist on the side."
"Thank you so much." I smiled.

Avi finally calmed down and was lightly crying into Kirstie's arms. "I'm finally free... finally." Avi stated as he removed himself from Kirstie's arms.
"What do you mean?"
"Brinley was potentially the cruelest girlfriend in the entire world." I hit record on my phone knowing this would come in handy later.
"What do you mean?" Kirstie asked.

"Brinley would remind everyday how I'm so overweight and that I'm the worst singer in the entire world. She told me I was holding Pentatonix back and that's the only reason that I was famous. She would get mad at me and say this is all for publicity. She never loved me. She only loved the idea of slapping me and stabbing me with her heels. She threatened me so I wouldn't leave the relationship. She is the definition of a monster and I can't believe Scott even likes her." Kirstie and I turned towards each other, completely shocked.