20-Fired

**trigger warning** Sorry for all the language...

Mitch POV

I woke up to an immense pain in my side. I tried to get up but was immediately restrained. What the hell is going on? I looked down and noticed my arms and stomach were tied around a chair, as well as both my ankles. If they were any tighter I probably wouldn't be able to breathe. There was obvious blood stains on my side. It must have been the bench I hit on the way down. I tried to touch the wound but the stupid restraints held me backwards.

The atmosphere around me was really dark with a few blue lights shining up from the corner. Wait, no fucking way. I was tied up in my own basement. Well technically it was our old studio but how did Charlie manage to get us back to New York. Speaking of us... where the hell is Kyra?

Avi POV

"I'm sorry Sir but it appears your friend will not be showing up." The nurse spoke roughly.

"Can't you just call one of the others?" I thought Mitch was coming?

"Your manager agreed to come help you. We were unsuccessful in contacting your other friends." God no. Anyone but Trish... please.

"Can't I just be alone?"

"Sorry Sir, we are required to stick to suicide watch policies. Besides, you are almost done. Please try to behave." As soon as she left, Trish strolled in.

"Avi..."

"Trish." I said coldly.

"I know this is a bad time but we need to talk about some serious business."

"Can you at least wait until I have fully required?"

"I'm sorry Avi but this is urgent?"

"What is more urgent than my health?" I said selfishly. Why couldn't anyone else come in? I would even take Kevin or Scott over Trish, the world's worst manager.

"You need to quit Pentatonix?" She stated.

"Wait...what?" I said quieter than usual. She's kidding right...

"Ever since your pill swallowing episode, Pentatonix has received nothing but negative comments on the internet. Their fans are rapidly dropping and it all leads back to you."

"We have never received this much support! Ever! If anything this is increasing our fame because more people are hearing about the band! Plus, you can't kick me out of my own band!"

"I'm sorry but we already have."

"We? Who do you mean we?" My voice grew angrier and angrier.

"The rest of Pentatonix agreed. I'm sorry Avi. We tore up your contract." They wouldn't do that. Would they? Tears began to form in my eyes. I wanted to get better for the fans. But now I don't have any...

"They have already found a replacement and everything. But I'm sure you could always find another job." Trish flashed me an evil grin as I began to breakdown in tears. She immediately began typing on her phone. I just wanted to disappear. There goes all my reasons to stay alive.

When Trish left I broke down even more. I was kicked out of my own band. I understand Scott and Kevin hating me but I never did anything to Mitch and Kirstie. Why would they just throw me to the ground like this? Why couldn't I just succeed at swallowing those pills? Everyone would have been better off. I walked into my bathroom and slammed my fist into a mirror. I heard doctors rush in but I don't give a damn anymore. Let me die.

Brinley POV

I received a text from Trish. It said, "Phase two is complete." Just in time. By now we have already collected the girl and Avi is definitely broken. Only one more stage to go. Since it is the hardest stage Charlie and I have no idea how long it will take. Any amount of time is worth getting revenge on Avi. Especially after what he did to me. No one gets away with trying to ruin me like that. I don't care who it is. I will make my way back to the top.

"Trish completed phase two." I smiled to Charlie. We were a great team.

"Ready to have some fun?" Charlie asked. I nodded and we descended into the basement.

We found Mitch struggling against his restraints. "Good luck getting those off. Charlie here bought some pretty strong rope." I said and the dark-haired boy glared at me.

"What did you do with Kyra?" He said angrily.

"Wow, calm down. She is perfectly fine. You want to see her?"

"I swear Brinley. You will not get away with this." I laughed at him trying to threaten me. That man is the least threatening person I've ever met.

"Hey Charlie. Hit the lights, would ya?" Charlie turned on the lights which revealed Kyra sleeping in the recording studio. Which just happens to be completely sound-proof.

"Hey Mitch, think it's time we wake her up?" I asked.

"Please just leave her alone." He said quietly. Still trying to break away from the rope.

"Why would we just leave her alone? I'm not about to ruin my entire plan." I smirked.

"What plan?"

"I believe it's time we give Avi a taste of his own medicine."

"Avi never did anything to you, Brinley! You are the one who fucking abused him! Whatever happened is your fault."

"I wouldn't use that language around me, if I were you."

"Oh really? What could you possibly do?"

"Charlie, do the honors." I instructed. He walked over and firmly slapped Mitch across the face. That will teach him not to sass me.

"Bitch." Mitch mumbled, realizing he couldn't reach his cheek.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that because the next one to get slapped will be Kyra." That quickly shut pretty boy up. "Speaking of Kyra, Charlie would you please retrieve her."

Kyra awakened when Charlie dragged her into the lounge area of the basement. She started screaming but stopped when she saw me. "Brinley. Fucking let us go." She stated and Charlie slapped her.

"Nice to see you too, Kyra." I smirked. "I thought I'd explain why you too are here. You see Avi has wronged me for far too long. This is my way to get revenge for the trouble he has caused me."

"Why does this have anything to do with us? You little-"Kyra started but I cut her off.

"Shut up, girl. Well eventually Avi and the others are going to notice your disappearance. Thus, leading Avi directly towards me. That's when the fun really starts. I can't touch him while he's in the hospital so I'm going to direct him here. And if he never shows up? I guess you two will just have to die here. But at least your together, right? You better hope Avi comes to save your asses because I could not care less.

A/N: Chapter Recap: Brinley is still a bitch but this time she has Charlie and PTX's manager, Trish, on her side. Kyra and Mitch are locked in their old basement because Avi just had to pick an insane girlfriend. Couldn't he have just had a regular ex, who simply stays away?? Kirstie, Scott, and Kevin only know that Kyra and Mitch are missing, and that it is someone linked to Kyra. Avi was led on to believe that he lost his job, which was the only think keeping him moving forward. Will he ever get out of the hospital in time to save Kyra and Mitch? Stay tuned to find out. 

#teamkyra -k