War

It only feel's like eternity's when the blood war happened, angel's, humans, demons alike died, in the hands of the one that humans called god. Why? Because we thought, he was good.

June 1st, 0005.

"The human's seem to have learned who fire works." I said with a smile, as I looked at the others, but they didn't seem as pleased as me, "How is that a goal? Gabriel get your head in the game." I heard Raphael say as he store at me, his gaze was nothing but coldness, that sent shivers down my spine, to my wings. "I'm sorry Raphael." I said slowly as I sat back in my seat. Raphael began to stand up and spread his red wings, before I knew it he flew up, into the clouds. I looked down then stared at Michael "Michael, do you believe that maybe the humans have a chance?" I said quietly, he stared at me for a bit, thinking "I don't if that's possible, but I believe they could have a chance. If they play the cards right." Michael then stood up, lifting his wings and flew up to, I was left alone in the clouded, room of watchers, watching the humans, pondering on what they'd discover next.

June 2nd 00030.

" Humans have discovered a Land of grass full of fruit's, veggies, and more!! They will live, They will live!" I Excitedly clapped my hands out of pure excitement, " I need to go and tell Raphael, and Michael!" I then flew up out of the room, and flew to the Temple. "Michael, Raphael are you here brothers? I have news to tell of yo-" I started to fly slowly down, as I looked down, my feet felt a puddle under me "Water?" I removed the cloth from my eyes, when I looked down, saw the red, I look towards my left "Raphael, Michael.?" I was breathing heavily as I saw the cold body's on the floor "Raphael!" I rushed to them getting on my knees and picking up his body. I store up at the Devil infront of me "You monster!" I cried as much as my body could. "I COMMENCE WAR!"