Wonderer

Gabriel stumbled through the streets of Hell, his black and red kimono now torn and dirty, matching the grey color of his wings. He had been wandering for days, trying to find a place to call home.

As he walked, he saw the twisted and tortured souls of the damned, all suffering in their own unique way. Gabriel couldn't help but feel sorry for them, even though he knew they had brought this upon themselves.

Finally, in the distance, he saw a bright sign that read "The Happy Hotel". He had heard rumors about it from other fallen angels, but he never thought he would end up there himself.

As he approached the building, he saw a demon standing outside, smoking a cigarette. The demon looked at Gabriel and chuckled, "What brings an angel like you to a place like this?"

Gabriel looked down, ashamed, and replied, "I have nowhere else to go. I have been cast out of Heaven and have nowhere else to turn."

The demon raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Well, you're in luck. This place takes in all kinds of creatures, regardless of their past. But be warned, this place is not exactly what you would call 'heavenly'."

Gabriel nodded, understanding. He knew he didn't deserve a place in Heaven anymore, but he also couldn't bear the thought of being alone in Hell.

As he walked into The Happy Hotel, he was greeted by a chorus of laughter and chaos. Demons and other creatures were drinking, dancing, and causing all sorts of mischief.

Gabriel felt out of place, but he also felt a sense of comfort. For the first time since his fall from grace, he felt like he belonged somewhere.

He saw Samuel sitting at the bar, his eyes locked on Gabriel as soon as he walked in. Samuel stood up and walked over to him, wrapping him in a tight embrace.

"I knew you would find your way here," Samuel whispered in his ear. "I've been waiting for you."

Gabriel felt tears in his eyes as he clung to Samuel, grateful for his presence. "Thank you," he whispered back.

As they sat at the bar, Gabriel looked around at the chaos and destruction surrounding him. He knew this wasn't where he was meant to be, but for now, it was the only place that would accept him.

He closed his eyes and leaned into Samuel, letting out a deep sigh. He was still a fallen angel, but at least he wasn't alone anymore.

Several weeks later

Gabriel and Samuel had been staying at the Happy Hotel for several weeks now. Samuel had taken up a job at the front desk, using his natural charm and business sense to help run the establishment, while Gabriel spent most of his days wandering the halls or sitting outside in the garden.

One day, Charlie came across Gabriel sitting alone on a bench in the garden. She noticed his black and red kimono and the sadness in his eyes. She approached him, hoping to offer some comfort.

"Hey there, are you okay?" Charlie asked.

Gabriel looked up at her, surprised by her kindness. "I'm fine, thank you," he said softly.

"You sure don't look fine to me," Charlie replied with a warm smile. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Gabriel shook his head. "I appreciate the offer, but there's really nothing anyone can do."

Charlie sat down next to him on the bench. "You know, I used to feel the same way," she said. "I thought I was stuck in Hell forever, with no way out. But then I met some really amazing people, and they showed me that there's always hope."

Gabriel sighed. "I'm happy for you, but my situation is different. I've fallen from grace. I can never go back to Heaven."

"Well, you're welcome to stay here as long as you need to," Charlie said. "And who knows, maybe there's a way we can help you redeem yourself."

Gabriel looked at her skeptically. "I doubt it. I've committed a sin that can never be forgiven."

Samuel walked up to them, having overheard their conversation. "Don't be so sure about that, my dear," he said to Gabriel. "There's always a way to turn things around. You just have to be willing to work for it."

Gabriel looked up at him, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "And how would I do that?"

Samuel grinned. "We'll figure it out together."

From that day on, Charlie, Samuel, and Gabriel became fast friends. They spent their days helping out around the hotel, getting to know each other better, and planning for the future. Though Gabriel still felt the weight of his past sins, he was grateful to have found a place where he could belong and people who cared for him.