⤃ C H A P T E R   15

It was a perfect morning. Jimin woke up to find Jungkook in his arms. He thought it was a little funny that Jungkook was the little spoon.

Jimin snuggled a little closer burying his smile into the back of Jungkook's neck but his goofy grin vanished as he noticed once again the marks on Jungkook's back.

Hesitantly Jimin ran his hands over the marks. He didn't notice last night because... well he was a little distracted but the scars looked bad.

Jungkook began to stir and Jimin quickly withdrew his hand.

"Good morning" Jungkook greeted as he turned to face Jimin

"Morning"

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked noticing the distress on jimin's face

"Its nothing, I-" he hesitated
"I was just- I realized that you know a lot more about me than I do about you"

Jungkook shifted uncomfortably on the bed
"I don't know if it's a good idea for someone like you to get to know someone like me"

Jimin sat up
"What's that supposed to mean? You were literally in me like 6 hours ago. I'm pretty sure that I have the right to know someone that was inside my body"

Getting off the bed, Jungkook began to gather his clothes
"Well you should have thought about that before you let me in"

Jimin looked like he was about to cry and despite how he was acting, Jungkook was just scared.

He only ever told Tae about everything that happened and now this guy who seemed absolutely perfect, who he was probably going to fall in love with, was asking to let him in and Jungkook was overwhelmed.

"Look Jimin, last night was great and I really like you but I don't know if this can work out"
Jungkook said as he put his pants on, reaching for his shirt. Seeing this, Jimin got up and snatched Jungkook's shirt out of his hands.

He didn't know why it was so hard for him to let Jungkook leave. He'd had one-night stands before, why did Jungkook have to be different?

"Jungkook, why is it so hard for you to just tell me something? Anything about yourself?!" Jimin said as tears formed in his eyes

"I'm not sure you'd admire me so much if you knew certain things" Jungkook muttered

Jimin crossed the room and held Jungkook's face in his hands. He connected their foreheads and closed his eyes.
"I'm not going to judge you Jungkook. Please, I really want this to work"

Jungkook pulled away and paced the room before he settled on the bed.

In a tone almost like he was whispering, he said "I'm an artist"

And Jimin let out a sigh of relief because at least that was something.