⤃ C H A P T E R   2

The next morning, waiting anxiously at Jungkook's door, Jimin couldn't get Jungkook's comment out of his head.

Next time we should have ramyun

The door in front of Jimin was abruptly pulled open to reveal a shirtless Jungkook. Jimin indulged in his desire to stare for a while before averting his eyes. Luckily, the owner of this broad, beautiful, chest was barely paying attention given that he looked like he had just woken up.

Clearing his throat, Jimin began "I thought I was supposed to help you move some stuff today?"

Jungkook ran his hand over his face and through his hair
"Jimin, it's literally 7 in the morning. How can you even be functioning right now?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just used to waking up this early because of work. I can come back later if you want?"

"No, it's fine you can come in." Jungkook yawned as he opened the door wider for jimin to come in before he continued
"Sorry for the lack of furniture, everything's still in boxes. So it's either the floor, a box, or you can just stand."

Jimin chuckled at jungkook's bluntness
He is definitely not a morning person
"It's okay I'll just stand"

"I'm gonna go grab a shirt"

As Jungkook turned in the direction of his bedroom, Jimin noticed some scars on his back. They looked like slashes like he was cut or hit across his back repeatedly. The marks were faint but they looked like they came from once-serious injuries.

Jungkook disappeared from his view and Jimin couldn't help but wonder what could cause injuries like that. His mind immediately drew to the worst conclusions.

His phone dinged, pulling him out of his thoughts. It was a message from Jongho apologizing for what he did last night. Jimin wondered why he'd never blocked his number, they'd broken up months ago.

On second thought Jongho did know a lot about his life. Where he worked and lived, he knew his friends.

He couldn't defend himself yesterday, what if Jongho showed up again somewhere else? Somewhere where no one was present to help?

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook's voice shocked Jimin causing him to jump a little.
"Woah, what's wrong?"

"I, uh nothing"

"You look upset. Is it about that guy from last night? What was his name? Juho?"

"It's Jungho"

"Whatever,"

"Yeah, it's him. I'm just realizing how much he knows about me. What if he shows up again and there's no one there to help me?"

"Just maybe get some pepper spray and a taser. If you're really worried, you can always get a restraining order."

The restraining order seemed a little drastic, he'd think about that one. But as for the first two, Jimin would definitely invest in them.