⤃ E P I L O G U E ⤂

⤃ E P I L O G U E ⤂

... A year later...

The night was silent and the chill of winter was at its peak. Snow covered almost every home's rooftop and there was barely anyone out.

Jungkook and Jimin make their way into the old building. Believe it or not they were in Busan. It was the first time Jungkook had been there since he'd left his dad and this time his stay wasn't trauma filled.

Jungkook met Jimin's family and he was having the time of his life but there was something at the back of his mind. He had been putting it off thinking maybe it was stupid but once he told Jimin, he encouraged Jungkook.

Clutching Jimin's hand tightly, Jungkook took a deep breath.

"We can leave whenever you want" Jimin reassured him

Jungkook nodded then proceeded to ask the front desk where the grave of Jeon Yuna was.
"D- does anyone still visit her?"

"Well uh an old ahjussi use to come here drunk all the time asking for her but i haven't seen him for the past few years" the man said

Jimin immediately knew why Jungkook was asking and he knew he was trying to find out if his father was still alive or not.

Jimin knew Jungkook somewhat cared for his father but felt it was wrong because of all the horrible things he did to him. Jimin always tried to let him know that it was okay to forgive him.

The old man led them to the grave of Jungkook's mother
"I'll be outside if you need anything" Jimin said before giving jungkook a peck on the cheek and leaving

Her gravestone was old and the inscription of her name had begun to wear off. Oddly Jungkook wasn't sad but then again he never really knew his mother so did he really have the right to be sad?

He stared at the gravestone for a long time, the sharp air of the night filling his senses.

"This is dumb. I shouldn't have come here" he ran his hands through his hair

He took a deep breath
"I don't know if you're listening or if you even know who I am but I know I never got to know who you were and I want you to know that I don't blame you for what he did. It's not your fault for what happened. It's not either of our faults.

"Im happy now that he's no longer in my life, i have a boyfriend, jimin, he's a dancer and his friend has a thing with tae, he basically my brother and my manager oh i forgot to mention i'm an artist and Tae's boss Namjoon owns the gallery that i have showings at and..."