2)Excuse me?

Toni pov
March 21st
6:10pm
••••••
"That little pussy got some power , I can't lie it got me weak fresh up out the shower she look good enough to eat " quickie " by Moneybagg boom through the speaker.

I was posted up on the wall with bey eyeing out some pussy for me later but every girl that was here I either fucked or they wasn't for me. " yo can god put out some more bitches on earth damn" I said making bey chuckle

" nigga you gonna fuck all them to " she said making me laugh and dap her up.

I really only came to this party for some pussy. As I'm bopping to the music I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn to look and it was Tyra.

See Tyra was a little hoe that suck me off before but she was one and done with her sharp ass teeth. "Hey baby you look good " she said rubbing up on me.

"first off I'm not your baby but you could back a little " said pushing her slightly of me. She just stared at me for good minute pissing me off "you could stop looking cause you ain't getting this back ugly ass " I said laughing making bey laugh cause bey know that bitch been trying her hardest to get with me it's so embarrassing.

"I got a thing for bitches Ion really hang with bitches but if you see with them nine times out of ten I bang them bitches "

Me and bey rap than suddenly she stop and walk to the door oh god it's one of hoes i rolled my eyes this bitch really in love. couldn't be me.

As Nicki ratchet ass walk in, I notice somebody behind her. "Damn" i mumbled under my breath. Shawty was bad.

This broad had on a black silk dress with curly hair that stop mid way down her back shawty was thick too. I know she feel me staring at her. goddamn I might have to scoop her tonight

"Damn girl you look good " bey said to Nicki.

"Thanks boo, hey Toni " I just nodded I was to busy staring at ol girl in the back she look all shy fine ass as Nicki and bey started to talk I decided to step to her.

" wassup what's ya name mamas" I said walking up to her.

"Janet " she said quietly I almost didn't hear her.

"Speak up mama I don't bite but you look good as fuck" she just stared at me like I was crazy. fuck wrong with her.

"your mouth is very vulgar " damn shawty uptight

"what you getting into tonight?" She just stares at me

"not you that's for sure " damn she kinda hard any other girl would've drop to there knees already

Janet POV

As I was sitting around at this party I was so annoyed by this girl /boy. Toni she kept staring at me it was making me uncomfortable she was eyeing my body and licking her lips it made me feel a little weird "can I help you ?" I said snapping her out her trance.

"You could help me with a lot"she said looking at me hungrily I just rolled my eyes. I'm over it. "Why you being so uptight" she said before taking a sip of her drink

"I'm not being uptight I just don't know you " she walk a little closer to me that I can smell the liquor on her

"well you can get to know me "

"Uhh you can back up a little bit " I said pushing her slightly. Where the hell is Nicki I'm ready to go

Toni POV

Did she just put her hands on me ? yeah she definitely don't know me. I stepped back blowing a breath. See normally I would beat the fuck out of anybody that even step in my bubble but shorty a little different.

"Janet you okay " Nicki asked damn she came outta nowhere Janet just nodded

"I'm surprised your ass still here I know your short temper and hate to much people around you " bey said

"I'm surprised too but I'm tryna fuck with little mama but she acting like a uptight bitch " I said sipping my drink "tell your girl to put me on " bey just looked at me.

"Janet is not the sneaky link type well that's what Nicki tells me " I just nodded and stared at her. Her and Nicki was taking pictures damn this bitch bad I feel so thirsty. Whatever yo I ain't tripping bout no bitch.

Omniscient
•••

Janet was completely over this party she just sat there by the wall watching Nicki dance up on Beyoncé "if I knew that this party was gonna be like this I would've stayed home" Janet thought to herself.

"Ok now ladies (yeah) , if you know you bad (yeah ) don't need no man, got yo own bands , put up your hands"

As "aye ladies " Janet just stared at the girls on the floor twerking and get low with just wishing she can be that open in public and that comfortable with her body.

"Bitch come dance , you know that ass can do some " Nicki drunk ass yelled in Janet ear.

"Girl you know I don't do that" janet spoke making Nicki roll her eyes at janet response.

"Okay I won't force you but remember you said you wanted to change " Nicki just walked back to bey bending down twerking and grinding up on her.

"Little mama you still here" Janet heard a manly voice behind her. She turned around and immediately turn back rolling her eyes completely ignoring the question that was asked.

"Isn't it obvious " Janet said smartly

" damn  you got a smart ass mouth. why you gotta be a bitch "  Toni said stepping infront of her

"First off cause I'm not no random girl in here I know what you want and excuse my language but if I'm a bitch your mamas a bitch , excuse me " Janet walked out of Toni embrace heading over to Nicki

"Give me the keys " Janet said holding her hand out to Nicki.

"Why what's wrong ? You okay? " nickI asked getting up from Beyoncé lap digging in her purse for the keys

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just not feeling this party, I'll wait in the car for you " Janet grab the keys and proceeded to walk to the front door but not before being stop by Toni.

"You leaving baby" Toni asked getting into Janet face.

"Not your baby but yes , yes I am leaving " Janet walked out heading to the car.

Hey guys so excuse any errors but yeah we at a slow start but bare with me and shout out to the goat ofc for helping me JTSQUADD