17)ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Janet POV
May 16th

It's officially my 18TH birthday for real this is just another day the older I get the more i dont care about my birthday but at least I'm a "adult" anyway I got up to freshen up before my parents came in doing they usual.

Every birthday my dad makes pancakes and stack it like a birthday cake and put a candle on it and come in my room singing happy birthday. I finished my dental hygiene going back in my room to pick out an outfit.

Speaking of my parents I hear them now "would you be quiet kat she gonna know we're coming " I laughed hearing my dad try to whisper. "Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to Janet " my parents sung busting into my room. "Blow a wish baby girl " my dad said giving me the plate of pancakes. I blew a wish sitting the plate down on my desk.

"Happy birthday honey bun" my mom said kissing my check."happy birthday my babygirl I love you " my dad peck my forehead and handed me a fork "now Janet o don't think you should eat all those pancakes that's a lot of um starch" my mother said before fixing her hair to back, now I don't even wanna eat she always gotta ruin something. "So baby girl how does it feel to 18?" My dad said.

"To be honest it don't feel like nothing, just feel like yesterday" I said giggling. "So what do you have planned?" My mother asked. "Well Nicki said she wanted to take me out so I'm thinking just spending the weekend over there." I seen my dad face get a little sad usually I spend my birthday with them.

"Well your 18 now so I can force you pumpkin but have fun at Nicki not too much fun tho" we shared a laugh before they walked out. I reached for my phone looking at all the text messages from family members and people from the church telling me happy birthday but the one person I was waiting for to tell me happy birthday has not yet text me.

"Maybe she's still sleep" I said to my self because it's still early it's 9:10. I laid back down just watching some tv I had time before Nicki come and get me she said 12:00 but she always late so who knows.

Nicki POV

Hey y'all, it's Janet bestie here and right now I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Earlier this week Toni told me that she was gonna get an air bnb for Janet and she asked if I can help decorate while she went to shop for Janet and being the lovely bestie that I am I said yes.

So now I'm in the master bedroom decorating it making it sexy for them. Toni order all the stuff and had it delivered here so I didn't have to go out the much I just gotta pick up the cake and some drinks well bey is getting the drinks because I'm only 18.

I checked the time it was 10:00 and I have to pick Janet up at 12:30 so I gotta make sure shit is nice before I bring her here. I picked up my phone calling Toni asking where she was at. " yo" she answered her ass was still in the mall.

"Are you almost done you been gone since 8 what you buying her the whole mall?" I said laughing.

"Shit i minds well but I'm done I just gotta wait till this nigga bring her bag out and I'll be on my way"

"A bag what bag ?" She flip the camera around as the worker was walking to her.

"This" she came closer and BITCH SHE BROUGHT HER A BIRKIN OH MY GOD.

"Oh damn you doing it big but imma get this done so bout time you get here everything will be done and k just gotta go pick her up" she said okay and I hunged up the phone going to call bey.

"Hey baby where you at ?"

"I'm at the liquor store why what's up ?"

"Can you go pick up the cake from royal creations?"