20)Congratulations pt1

Janet pov

"Finally" I sighed. I just got done writing my valedictorian speech for graduation which is in two days. I'm excited but sad. I haven't spoken to my parents since I've gotten kicked out which was over a two weeks ago. *Ring *Ring I picked up my phone to see it was my sister rebbie calling.

"Hello?"

"Uh yes hello. Girl what the hell going on? Daddy said you moved?" She screamed in the phone.

"Yeah. Did he tell you his wife kicked me out?" I responded. "He just said you guys got in a big fight and you left. Are you okay? Do you need somewhere to stay?." "Rebbie I'm fine. Im staying with Toni" she requested a FaceTime which I'd accept." Girl who the hell is Toni. " she never know shit. "Girl Toni is my girlfriend the one I've been seeing for almost like two months" damn it's really been that long."how the fuck you move in with your girlfriend? And where do this Toni live?"here comes big sister." Girl it's a long story" I proceeded to tell her what happened."well Janet why would you have Toni in there while you was on punishment?" I rolled my eyes. I really hate when people tell me shit I already know.

"Rebbie don't you think i know that."I said with a slight attitude. I put the phone on speaker and sat it on the nightstand while I cleared the bed off." So are they gonna come to your graduation?"  "I doubt it." I heard the door close indicating that Toni was home. she left earlier this morning to do, I don't even know what."well maybe call them" "call them? After they kicked me out. yeah no. I'm not calling. if they come, they come ,if they don't, they dont. Simple." We talked on the phone for while before hanging up.

I sat my phone on the charger and went downstairs to see why the hell Toni ain't come to say she was home.
"Babe?" I called as I walked downstairs only to see walking up to me."I was just bout to come get you" I squinted my eyes at her. She leaned and pecked my lips."Come on I gotta show you something."  I followed her into the kitchen where she handed me a dozen of roses." These are for you baby" "aww for what?" I picked up the note and it read "because you are so beautiful" she so corny. "Thank you baby. Where you was at all day?" "Getting your stuff ready for your big day." She grabbed two bottle of waters and handed it to me. "Are you gonna tell me what it is or I gotta wait?" She took a sip of her water then leaned over to me and kiss me with her wet cold lips. "You gonna have to wait."she giggled and walked into the living as I followed.

Omniscient

Toni and Janet walked into to the living room. As Toni went to reach for her controller Janet quickly smacked out her hand. "I know you not bout to get on that game." "Baby just one round.the guys tryna play a little thing of 2k" Toni pleaded and reach for the controller."No. I'm hungry."

"Okay what do you wanna eat?" Toni sat back on the couch.

"I don't know what do you want?"

"You know what I want" Toni pulled Janet down on lap rubbing up and down her thigh. "Well I want real food. Freak" Toni laughed and pulled out her phone."how bout sushi? Shrimp tempura?"

"Yeah we can get that. Baby one day we gonna eat something else other than shrimp tempura." Toni refuses to eat anything other than that when it comes to sushi.

"I'm not eating no raw fish Janet." Janet rolled her eyes. "Can you order it's babe? They always come fast when you order it. " toni asked Janet. "Yeah cause they hear my sexy ass through the phone " Janet joked but toni did not laugh. "I'm just playing babe. Here give me the phone." Janet walked into the kitchen to order the food.

"Okay baby I ordered it" she walked backed into to the living room seeing Toni now laid out on the couch flicking through channel. "Come lay on me baby" Toni reached out and pulled  Janet making her lay on top of her. "Mhmm you smell good baby" Toni said into Janet neck. "What I smell like?" "Like you wanna get fucked." Toni licked her neck sucking on it a little bit. "You just can't help yourself " Janet sat up in Toni lap. "No i can't. Let me see a little something " being the frisky girl she is Janet lifted her big t-shirt revealing her plump breast. "You like?" Toni smirked and lifted to where she was face to face with Janet nipples. As soon she placed her mouth onto one the doorbell rung.

"Baby I gotta get the food" Janet said as the doorbell rung. Toni let go and sucked her teeth. "They could've waited." Janet laughed and fixed her clothes heading to the door.

"Come on baby come eat." Janet yelled from the kitchen. "I rather eat you baby" Toni walked in kitchen with no pants on just boxers. "Toni where the hell is your clothes?" Janet started to pull out the food."I'm hot so I took them off" "your also horny I see you bout to bust through them drawls." Toni got behind Janet and started rubbing against her."let's hurry up and eat so I can have my desert" "okay daddy" janet giggled

***
Toni pov

" keep going , keep going princess" me and janet was on our bedroom floor. We was gonna fuck in the kitchen but Janet said the counter was to cold."Baby it's - fuck it's too much." I had the bullet vibrator on her clit and it was killing her but I love to see her struggle "baby wait I'm gonna cummmmm" she whined. I handed her the bullet she placed it on her clit as I thrust into her. Excuse her language."FUCK FUCK FUCK" I flipped us over now she was laying her back. I spread her thighs farther apart so I can go deeper. "you feel that dick ma?" She whined in response making me giving her a hard stroke."yes daddy I feel it. It's in my stomach." Her words brought me closer to my destination. "Fuck you feel so good" I'll never get tired of her pussy that shit like pixie dust."daddy I'm gonna im gonna cum so hard on that dick" she put her hands on my butt pushing me in. "Yeah princess go ahead and cum on the dick. Soak that shit up." And just like that she came hard causing me to pull out. Lately Janet had been wanting me to cum in her mouth. Something bout it make feel like a dirty slut and that's her fantasy."Open" I climbed to her face where she had her tongue out."fuck uh" I shot my cum all down Janet throat.

I rolled over and trying to catch my breath while the the little freak was smiling staring at me with my cum all over her face. "Come here" I watched at Janet crawled to me looking so fucking sexy. "Yes daddy" I wrapped my hands around her throat pulling her into a kiss. "Mmh I love you" "I love you too. let's go get washed up." I stood up and picked Janet baby ass up. "Bath or shower" "uh I can do shower you didn't hurt me to bad this time." Usually when we done fucking Janet can't walk but i went easy on her this time so she'll just have a limp. "Okay come on babe" I carried Janet into the bathroom placing her on the sink before turning on the water. "Okay baby it's hot enough " she reached her arms out for me to pick her up."come on my little baby" I picked her and walked in the shower. "Toni now you know it's not hot enough" "Janet don't turn it up. That's shit feel like lava." I'm not even playing that shit be burning. "Okay let me just turn a little bit."

Me and Janet washed up a few times before stepping out. "Are you ready for graduation?" I asked Janet as she wrapped her towel around her. "Yeah I'm read for it to over and done with" I kinda knew what she meant by that. I can tell the thing with her parents was affecting her."well I'm ready to see you walk across that stage." I kissed her check making her smile."I'm ready to see my gifts" I got this girl so spoiled. We stepped into our closet after moisturizing our bodies. Slipping on some lounge clothes, well I did. Janet just put on my big t-shirt and kept it moving.

Janet got in the bed cutting on the tv. "Babe lay down so you can rub my butt" and I did just that this girl is foreal spoiled. "I love you Janet " "mhm I love you too baby" soon I heard light snores coming from the side of me. Just as I started to fall asleep my phone rung."bro" I picked it up seeing that it was a random number and quickly declined it. As soon as about it down it rung again. It was the same number "Yo This better be a damn emergency  " I semi yelled into the phone trying not to wake up Janet. "Well hello Toni " I know damn well.

Excuse any mistakes or errors

Hey y'all this was really rushed but it's okay🤭

Anyway who yalll think called