8)Finals

Janet POV
•••••••••••

So I haven't seen Toni in a whole week and I'm feening but my mom said I need to focus on my finals and it seems like Toni is on her side. Tonight I'm gonna see Toni I don't care I miss her and FaceTime isn't enough.

Today is the last day of finals and the most important one of them all ELA. I had to write a five page essay on a book called "the American boy" which was easy. But even though it was the last day my mom wasn't gonna let me out until she seen my grades and that don't come out until next week.

The bell finally let out and school was out thank god. Since the whole senior picture thing with Toni and Tyra, Tyra barely looks my way.

Anyways Walking out the class heading to my locker here come lil miss oinka Tanya.

"Hey hoe" she said smiling.

"Girl hey my ass I haven't seen you in a month of sundays " she reached over to give me a kiss.

"I'm sorry stinky you know I was with bey " she said hugging me.

"I know Toni told me " she lifted from the hug and tilted her head.

"Toni ? Toni as in the one you can't stand" i nodded.

"Yeah me and her have been hanging out , you would know that if you texted back"

I walked off hearing her run up to me.

"What kinda hanging out y'all doing first off?" By the look on her face I can already tell what she was thinking.

"I know what you thinking and the answer is no we only kissed."

"Oh my god do you know what this means? We can go on double dates and couple trips oh my god!!" She definitely live in a fairytale.

"Nicki calm down we not even together"

"Yet" . I laughed and walk outside to my car.

"What you doing today ?" Nicki ask walking to the student parking lot.

"Girl now you know it's finals and my mom not letting me do nothing but study."

"Okay well I'll call you later lil Toni "

"Yea sure you will " I laughed cause she lying.

I got in the car and drove directly home , I didn't have time for my mom mouth.

Parking my car I hopped out and walked in the house and seen my mom in the kitchen I guess getting dinner ready.

"Hey mom " she was cutting up vegetables.

"Hey baby "

"Where's dad ?"

"Outside playing with a project he just purchased, something for his car I don't know " she shrugged.

I walked in the living room grabbing the remote turning the tv on until I heard an annoying voice.

"Uh un Janet don't you have an essay to write?" I rolled my eyes and place the remote down.

"Don't you have a life of your own" i mumbled but she still heard it.

"Excuse me Janet?"

"Mom I can write that paper with my eyes closed. can I just relax ?"

"Future Senators don't relax now go "

Bro I swear to god she annoying like I'm not becoming no damn senator.

"I'll call you when dinners ready " yeah yeah whatever.

Heading to my room I began to strip and jump in the shower I refuse to lay in my bed with outside clothes on.