18)Skipping

Janet POV
MAY 26th

Running down the steps , making sure I had my bookbag, laptop and folder.
"Good morning babygirl ready for school?" My dad asked me taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah dad I'll see you after school love you" said slipping on my shoes. "Love you to have a good day at school "

"I sure will" I smirked I really wasn't going to school I'm gonna surprise Toni at her house.
Baking my car out the driveway, I head to the road getting me and my baby breakfast from this bagel shop.

"Hello what can I get for you today?" The girl at the counter asked. "Can I have two bacon egg and cheese on a French toast bagel?"

"Okay your total will be 11.95" I handed her my money and waited for our food to come out.

After ten minutes our food finally was done. I had to go back in cause I forgot Toni Arizona tea, she love her some tea.

Entering the car, my phone started to ring. It was Toni.

"Hey baby" I said excitedly.

"Hey mamas where you at?" She asked damn her sleepy voice so sexy.

"I went to get breakfast before school " she looked at me and smiled.

"I miss you" I blushed at the nickname.

"I miss you to don't worry daddy you'll see me sooner or later."

"But baby let me drive I'll call you when I make it to school. " she pouted but followed suit.

"Okay baby I guess you don't wanna talk to me " she such a baby.

"Baby that's no-" before I could finish my sentence she hung up.

15 minutes later
________________________

I pulled up to Toni gate putting in the code. When I pulled up she start to FaceTime me.

"Wasn't you supposed to call me when you get to school , you don't live that far from your school."

"Baby hush and come open the door I'm outside " before she can even say something I see her darting to the door.

I stepped out my car walking up the front porch. Toni opened the door in her Versace robe that was opened a little showing off her tattoos.

"Aww baby what you doing here" she picked me up.

"I missed you" I said as she placed me on my feet.

When I got in Toni took my bags and walked in the kitchen.

"I got us some breakfast daddy" I sat the bagels down.

"Thank you baby how much you paid for that?" She kissed my cheek.

"It don't matter just eat it" she walked out the kitchen to only come back with a stack of money in her hand handling it to me.

"Here baby , I told you bout spending your own money" I just shook my head placing it on the table.

"So what you wanna do today mama"

"I can show you those movies I was telling you about remember when the daughter was in love with her dad remember?" She shook her head while taking a huge bite into her bagel.

After we got done eating I offer to clean up but of course Toni said no , she never let me do anything.

"Janet you wanna go in the movie room or upstairs?" She yelled from the kitchen.