4)Happy birthday

Janet POV
APRIL , 3rd
Nikki house
•••••••••••

"From the front door to the back we fucking all night boy say my name , We no one ain't around we be making real love that seven ward boy really know how to fuck "

As Vickeelo boom through the speakers, I was upstairs just getting out the shower going to put on my outfit that Nikki picked out for me. Of course it was something I would definitely not wear. This girl

I stepped in front of the mirror trying to pull it down but my boobs will just pop out. Uh why did I say yes to this.

I put my shoes on walking to the mirror. I tossed my hair to one side and sprayed Chance by Chanel on me and applied some lip gloss. I took one more glance in the mirror before exiting Nikki's room.

Walking to the top of the steps I hear voices. Whew now I'm nervous. No one from school has ever seen me dressed up, usually I'd wear baggy sweats and an oversized sweatshirt to cover up my shape.

Reaching the bottom of the steps , all eyes were on me. I was very uncomfortable. The guys stared with lust while the girls stared with disgust.

"DAMNNNNNNN MY BITCH LOOK THE FUCK GOOD" Nikki loud ass said while walking over to me.

"Thank you!! But next time pick out something that isn't showing my ass "

"Girl anyways, let's take a shot" she said pulling me into the kitchen.

"Girl you know I do not drink "

"Just one shot for me please it's my birthday " she fake pouted while holding a bottle of casamigos.

"Fine just one" she squealed and began to pour to shots.

As soon as niki handed me my shot the door bell rang,Whew talk bout save by the bell.

I pour my glass down the sink and follow Nikki out the kitchen. When she open the door in walks bey and the leach from the party. Oh God .

"Hey Janet " bey said while flashing a small smile.

"Wassup bey " i said looking the leach up and and down cause she was staring hard. The leach spoke to Nikki while staring at me.

"Xoxo my love is very special
If you want it you can have it
But don't take me for granted
So much so much
So much things I did not say
I'm from Portmore that's in J.A
We can do it on that beach deh"

As soon as Nikki heard that she took bey hand and ran over to the wall bending down twerking all over her, leaving me and the leach by the door alone.

I walked away before she can even say anything. I was heading to the kitchen to get a bottle a water because that was the only thing to drink besides liquor.

I was standing by the fridge watching everyone converse among each other, when suddenly one of the football players from school walked in the kitchen eyeing me up and down I think his name was Rene.

"Hey Janet " he said stepping a bit to close.

"Umm hi " I said shyly

"Why so nervous I ain't gonna bite " he moved more closer causing me to back into the counter.

"Yeah but you never talk to me before. Uh can you back up please"

"I never knew you had a damn body like this. damn ma you should let me up in there tonight " he whispered the last part in my ear making me cringe.