3) whats good ?

Toni Pov
March 30th
••••••

"Nigga where the fuck you at. You bet not be boo'd up. we got shit to do" I was on the phone with bey sitting in car. That hoe was supposed to come with me to the warehouse almost an hour ago.

"Nigga I said I'm coming. damn "  this nigga said that five times already

"Man hurry your ass up " as I waited patiently for bey to arrived I decided to put on some music.

"What makes you think I would try (To run a game on you)
Just as sure as my name is Dwayne (I'll be there for you and I'll)
Treat you just like a queen and give you fine things
And you'll never have to worry about another (in your place)
Believe me when I say"

I screamed the last part. This really my shit. Don't let this gangbangin fool you, I love me some rnb music.

I was so busy jamming I didn't realize bey had pulled up.

"Nigga what the fuck is you doing? You rushed me over here to see you become the fourth member of tony Toni tone?"

"Nigga hush and let's go " bey hopped in the car and called Nikki. bitch didn't you just leave her ? Damn this nigga whipped.

No later than ten minutes we pulled up to the ware house.

Walking in seeing these niggas working. I need to let my dad know I'm that ready for this shit. I'm ready to take over.

As soon as I open my dad office door I instantly regretted it. Lord why me.

I heard scuffling and moving around so I stayed out there until I heard my dad said "come in" When the door opened some tall brownskin walk out.

"Nigga why the fuck is you getting head with the door unlock ? " he just laughed. Not gonna lie I would've did the same thing.

"Man shut up . the amount of times I done caught your ass. Now sit down we got shit to discuss " I shrugged him off and sat down in the chair.

"So I got the call " he was referring to the new shipment we have coming in from overseas. "And I want you to be here to pick it up " he said before taking a sip of gin.

"Alright bruh I gotchu. " I dapped him walking out the office I already knew how I wanted this drop to go. I've been doing this since sixteen I'm well in to it.

"Bey let's go " we drove to my house cause I wanted to switch trucks out. One of the things my dad taught me about being in the games is to never drive the same car when you bout to make a move.

Anyway I hopped out range after pulling it into the garage. Jumping into the Escalade heading to Chicago.

35 minutes later

"Beyoncé wake your ass up " I shouted this dumbass done felt asleep.

"Huh. im up, I'm up. damn we here already" she said looking around the vacant parking lot.

"Yeah , nigga let's go " we got out the truck before we walked any further I strapped up. My semi automatic been by my side since I was 16 that's really my bitch to be honest.

We approached the river and a little short little George Lopez stood in front of the water. "Yo you Toni?"

"Duh nigga where my shit? " they looked at me for a minute and open the truck.

"Alright this what chu order nothing more and nothing less" I told bey to look he moved outta of the way as she looked over it "it all there t man." As soon as I was bout to shake on it , I was pulled back by my thought. Sum don't seem right