11) Are you ready ?

Toni POV
*********

"Janet baby wake up " we finally pulled up to my crib but janet as felt asleep almost an 40 mins ago "baby wake up we here" she whined a little bit. When I pulled up to the gate letting us in Janet looked at me surprised. "Where we at a hotel palace or something?" She took her seatbelt off looking around.

We were driving up my long driveway "baby this my house silly" she gasped covering her mouth.
"Toni your lying this is your house? What?" I was laughing my ass off. "Yes baby this mine I let up the garage pulling into it . "Come on baby I'll give you a tour." I got out running to Janet letting her out. Janet to reach for the back door I swap her hand away."what do you think you're doing?" "I was going help with the bags" I moved her slightly out the way grabbing All the bags and going through the garage entrance to the house .

Janet walked in looking around like a kid in candy store . "Baby are you trump?" I just laughed at her watching her looking around "okay baby come I'll give you a tour but let's take your stuff upstairs " I showed her the stairs letting her walk up first "the room all the way to the back" she walked down to my room and opened it ." Baby oh my gosh this is your room?"
"Yes babe this is my room"

I sat the bags on the couch that sat in-front of my bed . "Now what did you get me cause I recall you going in there for some pajamas and a kit-kat oh and soap" she said looking the the bags.

"I told you I brought everything that reminded me of you " I took off my shoes going to put them in my closet. "Toni how does this reminds you of me " she held up a stuffed chipmunk.
"Because your checks are so chunky and cute"

I walked over to her kissing all over her face making her giggle. After 10 minutes of Janet looking through the bags and putting her stuff up she was finally ready for the tour. "Okay since we upstairs I give you a tour up here" I showed her my room and my closet and the bathroom.

Walking out the room I showed Janet all the rooms upstairs walking her downstairs showing her the kitchen then the game room, then the sitting room followed by the other 3 guest rooms downstairs and finally the living room.

"Toni this goddamn hotel how do you live here by yourself? " she flopped down next to me .

"Ion really like people so it's fine by me " she hummed in response. "Okay well imma gonna go take my shower " she walked up stairs I heard little feet stop at the top she definitely lost .
"To the left down the hall baby" I yelled .

"Thank you baby" she yelled back while Janet was getting ready for her shower I walked in the kitchen making sure I had everything Janet liked if not I'll go to the grocery store in the morning for her .

"TONI WHERE ARE THE WASH CLOTHS AND TOWELS " oh shit I forgot to give her one . I ran up stairs in to the room what stood a goddess in all her naked glory . "Ou Toni you scared me " she jumped covering her boobies and vagina.

"Why you covering it i already had that in my mouth" I went into my small closet in the bathroom getting her a wash cloth and towel.

"I know but you never seen me fully naked " she said grabbing the towel turning away .

"Janet are you okay what's wrong ? " she was still turned away looking down playing with her fingers .

"It's nothing I'm fine " she tried to go inside the bathroom but I blocked her I can tell something was bothering her and I didn't like it.

"Nothing Toni just let me take my shower please" now she look like she was bout to cry.

"No not until you tell me what's wrong " I raised my voice a little I can tell that scared her so I quickly apologized "I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to yell but what wrong mama " she stood the for a moment then she took a deep breath and finally spoke .