25) Attitude

I really don't feel like doing titles nomore😭

And shout out to my good sis for always commenting kenishamoses ❤️❤️❤️

Toni POV

"Janet baby, calm down" me and janet was down at plan parenthood waiting for the test results. She took at home test but  she wanted to make sure.

"Calm down, what do you mean calm down. I might be pregnant. I always said I was gonna beat the
stereotype of teen pregnancy now look at me." She started screaming.

"Janet the results didn't even come back yet. Like i fucking said calm down." I pulled her into me rubbing her I can tell she was calming down."now if you are pregnant babe. I would do everything in my power to protect, provide and make sure we straight you don't have to worry bout nothing. Nothing at all. You'll be the best mommy in the world." She smiled and kiss my face. "And our kids would be fire as hell" she laughed. "But if your not than we gonna start back using condoms."

"What why?"

"Why? Janet what you mean why? This why we here now."

"How bout birth control."

"I don't know Janet I've heard that have bad side effects sometimes."

"Or you can pull out."

"I can't even pull out a parking spot girl. Especially with the pussy you got."

"Well baby I don't know I've gotten used to your.... Well you know."

"Yeah I do know and I've...." The doctor came back in.

"Okay so Ms Jackson we have your test results back and you are not pregnant." I released a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Whew glory hallelujah the lord has sure done did me right." Janet spoke. I sat on the chair in the corner.

"I take it that's news you wanted?"

"I was gonna be happy either way but I'm way too young to have a baby." She slightly chuckled."but Dr I have some questions about getting on the pill."

"Okay."

"So I know people always talk about the side effects and how you can gain weight and loose weight and you know suicidal thoughts. So what pill do you recommend for girls."

"Well Ms Jackson everybody is different I have some girls that on the pill and have bad side effects while other girls body react differently. Now we can try one and see how your body react to it within a month and if you don't like it you can get off it or we can try a new one. How's that?"

"Um yeah I'm gonna do it."

"Okay I'll put a prescription in for you. Whats your pharmacy?"

"Walgreens on fountain ave "

"Okay I'll put that right in. The nurse will be in here to give you the receipt for your prescription ok"

"Okay thank you" The doctor walked out. Standing up I walked over to Janet.

"I love you baby. " she smiled and pulled me closer.

"I love you too." I pecked her lips they were so soft. Her kisses make me so weak. "Are you mad?" I scrunched my face up at her.

"Mad about what babe?" She looked off to the side."are you talking bout you not being pregnant?" She shook her head."baby stop it. Why would I be mad. One day we're going to have a family Today is just not that day And that's okay baby. " she kissed me." I love you baby. I mean that shit."