10) Outside

Toni POV
********

Call me a crack head but damn I can't get enough of eating Janet like damn she just taste so good.I ate her 4 times yesterday and right now I wanna eat her again but we gotta get ready for six flags. I was staring at Janet the whole time while she got dress, she kept tryna get me to wait downstairs but she nah she gonna have to get used to this.

"Toni stop staring at me " she looked down in a sad manner. I noticed she always does this when I stare at her.

"Baby what wrong why you always do that? " I walked up to her and placed my hands around her stomach she quickly removed them.

"Nothing I'm fine . Lemme just get dressed. I'll be out in a minute " she grabbed her clothes and ran in the bathroom. I hope I didn't make her feel no type of way.

After about fifteen minutes Janet came out looking damn good and she only had on a white crop top with some overalls and some shades with a hat on she sat on the chair putting on her Gucci 1977 tennis shoes.

"You ready ma?" She nodded and kissed my lips before grabbing her phone and walking out the room.

We just waiting on the horn balls they haven't came out the room since yesterday leaving my baby all by herself I should've took her with me last night when I left. After 30 minutes of me and Janet waiting downstairs the dummies finally came downstairs giggling and shit.

"Y'all ready" bey said while rubbing on Nicki ass.

"Pussy we been ready " I mugged her. "And we taking separate cars cause y'all won't be fucking in the back of my car " I looked them up and down nasty ass freaks. "Let's go babe" I grabbed Janet hand and walked outside.

It was silent for a little while till I got tired of it.
"Baby what's wrong ?" I caressed her thigh making her jump.

"Nothing Toni I'm fine " she said what a little attitude did I do sum?

"Am I missing something? Did I do something? " I came to red light and leaned back looking up at her. I was highly confused.

"No baby you didn't do anything I'm sorry baby " she reached over and pecked my lips .

I hummed and continued driving I knew something was up but I ain't gonna push the issue I'll just let her come to me. After about 25 minutes we finally got sixflags. Seeing how long the line is I happy I got us seasons passes cause I don't have the patience to wait. I stepped out the car walking over to janet side letting her out.

"Why is they still in the car ?" Bey car was parked right across from us .

"GET YALL FREAKY ASSES OUT THE CAR" I knocked on the window 2 times almost breaking that shit.

Bey dumb ass got out the car like a fucking five year old huffing and puffing letting Nicki out. I grabbed Janet hand walking a head of them . I put Janet in front of me making me cling on to her from the back causing us to waddle.

"Baby you smell good " she always smell like vanilla and cookies.

"Thanks baby " we finally got to the line I pulled up our tickets on my phone letting this young girl scanned them . The whole time she was scanning our tickets she was eyeing me bitch I don't want you. I smacked and gripped Janet ass while smiling at that dolphin looking bitch.

"Baby stop we in public" Janet moved up from me making me yank her little ass back.

"I don't give a fuck where we at now gimme a kiss" She leaned up giving me 3 wet pecks.

"Where y'all wanna go first " bey said looking at a map nerd ass.

"Let's go on green lantern " Janet and Nicki must be really familiar with sixflags cause they took us right to the ride while dumbass was over here still tryna figure out the map. Damn this line long as fuck. Walking passed the people we got in the fast lane line leading us to the front of the line.When it was time to get on I noticed that it was a standing up ride oh hell no this shit bet not hurt JR.