24)First day

Comment plssssssss

Janet POV

"Babe. I'm finna go" today was the first day of school and toni be walking around the house sad. She was so clingy last night and this morning. "Babe come on and give me a kiss I'm finna go." I saw her slowly moving down the stairs like a sad puppy. "Babe I only be gone for 4 hours. Go play your game or hangout with the guys."

"Man I don't wanna hang out with them niggas I wanna be on you babe." She grabbed me by my waist.

"It's okay babe I'll be back before five."

"Five!! That's made long. What am I supposed to do." I laughed at her. "Is it gonna be like this everyday?" She pouted.

"No babe on Tuesday I only have one class and Wednesday I have no classes and Thursday is the same as Monday and Friday I'm all yours." She sighed.

"Fine." She pecked my lips twice before deepening it. "I love you "

"I love you too. Now let me go before I be late." She smacked my ass hard causing me to hiss. "Damn Toni that hurt."

"Sorry baby I can't help it." She pecked my lips once more before pulling away.

Toni grabbed my bags and walked out to the garage putting my things in my truck."alright babe call me when you get to school. I love you." 

"I love you too babe." Pulling out of the garage my phone rang. It was my mother. I hesitated on answering but It can be an emergency. I let out a loud sighed before pressing the call button on the steering wheel.

"Hello"

"Hello damita. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine mom. I'm on my way to school."

"School?  Your going To school ? Since when?"  She sounded surprised.

"Since i enrolled. Why are you so surprised."

"I just didn't think you would be going to school anymore since you started going down the wrong path."  I rolled my eyes.

"You just can't help yourself can't you? Anyway how may I help you?"

"Well Lady Mae is having a day with lady Mae and she asked for you to be there. She hasn't seen you in a while. Did you turn your back on the church."

"Nope. Just the people anyway when is it? I definitely show up for her."

"Okay well you know if you plan on bringing guests make sure it behaves."

"Excuse me."

"I'm just saying. Tha-"

"No you said enough. Bye." I hung up the phone. She tried it. You not bout be disrespectful on my phone. I pressed the button on the steering wheel."call bestie"  it rung twice before she picked up.

"Hi love."  I chuckled.

"Goodmorning girl. What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for school. What are you doing? Sound like your driving."

"That's because I am. I'm on my way to school."

"Oh okay. Are you going to a day with lady Mae?"

"That's what I was calling you for. And I might. My mom called saying lady Mae wanted me to attend but I don't know. I'm pretty sure my mom has been telling them all my business and ion need nobody looking at me crazy."

"Well actually when I went yesterday. Everybody was asking for you. I told them you were busy getting ready for school." Pulled off the exit.

"You went to church yesterday? Child I know there were crows flying around Calvary." I joked. This girl never goes to church and when she does she damn near sleep.