9)Spring break

Janet POV
**********

So todays the first day of spring break I'm so excited cause I can see my baby!! I'm officially some what kinda free from my house. well I can go to Nicki house. Yesterday our grades came back from finals and your girl of course ace it , but anyway me a Nicki are in my room right now packing my stuff to spend the week at her house.

"Bitch your phone ringing again goddamn " Toni had called me three times since Nicki has been here.

"Hey Toni " she looked so good she had on a fresh white tee and her chains I can't wait to have them dangling from my face.

"Hey mamas what ya sexy ass doing ?" Thinking bout sucking your dick.

"Nothing getting ready to go to Nicki house " I turn the camera around to Nicki.

"Wassup Nicki " she just waved.

"What y'all getting into tonight "

"She probably letting bey get into her tonight " I said making Nicki throw the pillow at me.

"Oh okay. You good tho ?mama you don't need no money? You not hungry or nothing?"

"No im good thanks though "

"You sure don't be lying Janet"

Yes Toni im sure "

"Well when I leave the warehouse I'll come pull up on you mama" you need to pull up IN ME.

"Okay I see you later" I hung up looking at Nicki she was staring a hole in my head.

"Janet imma need you to be completely honest with me." I looked at her.

"Have you been giving your goodies to Toni roni" she said giving me a motherly look.

"No I have not " I zipped my bag up sitting down putting on my shoes.

"You lying cause she is to obsessed with you "

"I just gave her head that's it and plus Toni been obsessed with me before I even kissed her" I shrugged.

"You slob the knob?"

"Yes"

"WHATTT!! wait a minute I need to sit down for this " she so extra oh my god. "Both of y'all exchange oral transactions or was it a one way stream?"

"It was a one way stream" she gasped.

"JANET! How you gonna do that and not get anything done?" This why I don't tell her nothing.

"Because I wanted to do it , I wanted to see if I can do it and I did it and I enjoyed myself immensely" I grabbed my bag and walked down the steps. Nicki was still upstairs walking so slow.

"Nicki let's go " she was walking downstairs wiping her fake tears. She so extra

"I'm just so in disbelieve my baby is growing up" she reached to give me a hug .

"Girl let's go " I laughed at how dramatic she was being.

After being in the car for what felt like 30 minutes because Nikki kept talking, we finally pulled up to her house. Nikki parents are never really home so Nikki technically lives by herself.

"So what you wanna eat some chicken wings ?" She asked as we entered the house. No hoe I wanna eat my man.

"Yeah let's get wing spot I want some honey Lemon pepper wings" I took off my coat hanging it up in the downstairs closet.

"Okay lemme call it " while Nicki called the food in I took this opportunity to call my stinka. Over the pass weeks I really have grown to like Toni she was a breath of fresh air , she has made me the happiest I ever been in a short a matter of time.