7)Senior pics

Toni POV
Fairlane  mall
10:30 am

So me and Janet has been hanging out for the past couple a weeks and I can honestly say it's has been wonderful. Today was Janet senior pics and we was in this mall to get Janet an outfit.

"Toni you can wait in the car I know you don't want to be around all this girly stuff" Janet said while picking up a sample of perfume.

"Girl if I wanted to wait in the car I would've been walked out plus I wanna spend time with you " I said wrapping my arms around her little waist kissing her on the cheek.

"Well let's go so I can pay for this stuff. My  pictures get taken at 1"she said removing my hands from her waist.

We walked up to the register and the lady behind the counter rung up her stuff.

"How would you be paying today ? Cash or card?"

"Cash/ Card" we both said at the same time . I done told her bout this shit.

"Like I said cash" I moved janet out the way.

"Toni I could've payed." She said putting her card back in her wallet.

"Janet I told you when you with me you don't bring your wallet . " i paid and took the bag from they lady.

"What time is your makeup appointment ? I don't even know why you want all that shit on you. You don't need that shit"

"It's at 11:15 and Toni I just wanna look cute " she said dramatically.

"Ma you always look cute but let's go I don't wanna make you late for your appointment."

We walked out the mall to the parking lot. I booked janet with one of the hottest makeup artists in the city cause if she was gonna get she was gonna get it done right. She wanted to go to the mac stand in Macy and shit but No at least not on my watch.

Shortly after leaving the mall, we pulled up to Paige the makeup artist studio.

Helping Janet out the car we walked up the steps and was greeted by Paige.

"Hey Toni , and you must Janet?" Janet nodded and smiled.

We walked in and she had Janet sit the chair and picked out what look she wanted.

"I think I'll just have a natural look " right answer. ion want her with all that extra drag queen shit.

After bout an 1hr Janet was done. When that girl turned around. I almost bust a nut , damn she fine.

"You like it Toni? " janet asked standing up from the chair.

"Of course I like it you so pretty mamas " aww she blushed.

I paid Paige and gave her a nice tip and we walked out heading to the school.

"Toni they is not gonna let you in the school to watch me take pictures "

"I don't give a fuck bout them administrators I could come in there if I want" I said pulling into the school parking lot.

I turned to look to Janet she was looking at her self on her Instagram.

"You so sexy " I said licking my lips tapping her chin making her blush.

"Come on girl " she said smiling.

I stepped out the car going around helping Janet out.

We walked in the school and like I said ain't nobody say shit to me just stared. Janet lead me to the gym where pictures was being taken. Damn it's mad fucking ugly ass kids in here and they loud oh my god I hope she first.