22)just me and you

Toni POV

It's been a week since we got back from our trip and let me tell you that trip was something. Janet was a major freak she did some things you wouldn't even imagine. Right now I was down at the warehouse making sure shit was straight. I don't know where Mike was at so I had to make sure shit was running smoothly. as fucking usual.

"yo tone" it was a knock at my office door.

"wassup" it was jay one of my guys.

"So how was your trip?" He sat down.

"Nigga you ain't come in here to hear bout my trip. So cut to the chase.wassup"

"so while you was gone. we notice money was a little short."

"SHORT? FUCK YOU MEAN SHORT AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T NOBODY CALL ME" he jumped at the sound of my voice.

"because you told us not too but we figured out why it was short. So basically we ran down on Clinton to make sure shit was running smoothly over there which it was. We had niggas watching their every move. " I was becoming impatient.

"nigga get to the point."

"its Mike." my blood began to boil.

"nigga what?"

"yeah he been taking the money going up east to gamble and its getting out of hand and he's been drinking bad" I knew mike liked to gamble but losing our money oh naw that ain't gonna work.

"arlight." I rubbed my temple.

"alright what? what you gonna do?"

"Nigga get the fuck out. Don't question me." without a word he exited my office. picking up my bunner I dialed mike numbers and it went straight to voicemail. His ass probably at the casino. I'll deal with him later. Right now I need to let out some tension.

picking up my personal cell I dialed Janet number, it rung twice before she picked up."hey baby"

"wassup baby. where you at"

"I just left the University. " Janet is going to college out here but she's not staying on campus. it was all her decision, but I'm happy so I can be up under my baby.

"oh can you stop by the warehouse. I need something"

"need something like what?"

"you" heard her shyly giggled.

"ok daddy ill be there. love you"

"love you more."

shortly after hanging up the phone I went outside to wait for Janet. seeing that the trap whores was upstairs from the basement I became vividly angry."fuck y'all doing up here take y'all asses back downstairs. jay what the fuck did I tell y'all?"

"Damn T we can't have bitches here no more. "

"yeah downstairs and that shit bout to stop too. This is a place of business I don't want that shit here no more y'all wanna see these hoes. go down to magic city and throw a couple of dollars"

"damn Janet got you whipped" you damn right. before I wouldn't care bout them being here but now that I'm in a relationship bitches don't excite me. if it ain't Janet I don't want it.

"shut the fuck up and get them outta of here. matter fact all y'all asses go somewhere."

As they rushed out of the front room the from door opened revealing my baby. "hey baby"

"wassup sexy" she had on a gray body con dress with her slides and her hair in a curly ponytail. I can't wait to pull on that.

"hey jan" I heard Nino say from behind me.