Morning.

Forever and Always.
Chapter one.

TONY.

~~~~~~~

  I am pissed. It's 6am and my regular cafe has been shut down, my favourite cafe where I get my coffee before work!

I ran a hand through my blonde fluffy hair and let out a small groan as I re-read the bold sign;

CAFE GREENS.
Closed permanently
Due to health concerns.

Really? Health concerns!? I could've gotten sick and made people in the office ill, did they have rats? Oh gosh.

I sighed and began my walk to work when I remembered. There's that cafe that's across the road from my work, I grinned and began my walk to 'Cafe Wonderland.'

Once I arrived I took in the homey and calming atmosphere and instantly took a liking. The place was nice with two big windows at the front and a wooden door that had a bell at the top, which rang when opened. The place had shelves with vines and plants laying a top and tables and booths were spread nicely. The place was loud but relaxing, soft music played that could be heard over the loud coffee machines and early morning chatters. The till had a set of delicious cakes a top and the air smelt of coffee and cake, behind the wooden platform was a boy with black messy hair, brown eyes and a few freckles.

I walked up to the till and his gorgeous brown eyes met my emerald green ones. His voice was soft, like a calming melody and I could listen to it all day, "Morning, what could I get for you?" He said and a soft smile appeared on his face, I smiled back and sorted my black suit when I realised it was out of place. "What would you recommend?" I saw him tense up and I frowned, "I-I Uhm.. the caramel latte is nice.." he said and I chuckled, "I'll take a caramel latte then. I'm sitting in," I said and I decided to sit in because my work didn't start for another half hour and it was just across the road. "What's your name?" He muttered and I smiled.

"Tony Duncan." His eyes widened and I let out a small laugh, "what's your name, sweetheart?" I saw his cheeks go a little red as he lost eye contact, "E-Eh.. Isaac Mist." I nodded, "lovely name." I said before walking off to a two table.

A few minutes later, Isaac appeared next to me and I realised I had caught interest of the boy. He placed the lovely smelling latte on the table, "I'm sorry sir, I forgot.." he paused and a look of frustration appeared on his face as he looked behind him but soon his attention was back on to me. "I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything else." He finished and I shook my head, "oh! No, thank you! Just the latte will do. I'll probably be back for lunch though." I said with a chuckle and I smiled softly before walking back to the wooden till.

Isaac pov (his morning):

I had my jeans on, my baggy lavender jumper that covered a bit of my hand. My velcro shoes on my feet and my phone and keys in my hands. I shoved the two objects in my jeans pockets and grabbed my bag, which had my teddy in it, earphones and books in it.

I then set off into the cold winter air, luckily my apartment was about 5 minutes away from my job. I stopped outside the massive, rich building that was across the road from my work and admired it. The place was owned by Tony Duncan, a gorgeous wealthy man. I had seen him go into work with a coffee before.

I then realised the time and crossed the road, I entered the wonderland and grimaced at the bell I hated so much. I soon made my way to the back and put on my apron, being greeted by Wilfred, one of my few friends. I don't have many friends but I don't care. It's better to have less friends that are real than more friends that are fake.

I went behind the till, and took peoples orders.

I sighed and looked down at the wooden table before hearing the bell ring and taking a deep breath. I glared at the door until a fucking master piece walked through.

He was tall, had a few muscles, he had gorgeous blonde fluffy hair, emerald green eyes, which I knew would be a perfect adventure to get lost into. He had a black suit on and looked expensive, I recognised him but from where?

He came over and I smiled softly at the pretty man in front of me, "Morning, what could I get for you?" I said and he stayed silent for a second, looking down for a bit before realising his suit was out of place and sorting it out. He soon looked back up and he smiled. "What would you recommend?" I tensed up. What? Nobody ever asked me that. What if he doesn't like what I picked? What if he hates it? Oh gosh. He might pretend to like it and just vomit everywhere in the toilet.

I watched him frown and I quickly said, "I-I uhm.. the caramel latte is nice.." he chuckled and oh my gosh. It was attractive, everything about this man was attractive. His smile, his laugh, his voice, his eyes, his hair and his body, his personality as well. I got pulled out of my thoughts by his charming voice, "I'll take the caramel latte then. I'm sitting in," he said and I relaxed before nodding and writing it down and showing Wilfred. He stayed silent and I shifted slightly before realising his coffee was being made, "What's your name?" I muttered and he smiled brightly at me.

"Tony Duncan." My eyes widened and the light bulb clicked on. That's where I recognised him from! I heard him laugh a little and I couldn't help but notice that he smiled and laughed a lot, I liked it. It was comforting and nice.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I felt my cheeks warm up at the pet name and lost eye contact, "E-Eh.. Isaac Mist." I answered honesty and he nodded, "lovely name." He then walked off and I let out a small sigh. Jesus. Did Tony Duncan just ask for my name.?

Wilfred passed me the cheery man's drink, "Misty! Tony was so flirting with you!" I rolled my eyes, "Will, just because a guy was nice to me doesn't mean he likes me!" I stated and Wilfred rolled his eyes back.

"Come on! He was all cheery and shit with you!" My friend began, "WhAt'S yOuR nAmE, sWeEtHeArT?" My bestfriend mocked and I giggled, lightly slapping his arm. "Shut up!" I said through giggles. Wilfred ran a hand through his light pink hair and looked into my brown eyes with his blue eyes. "Seriously though, he's taken interest!" Will sang and I blushed slightly, "alright, fine. Now let me take the man his drink. Be back in a bit, candy floss!" I cheered and walked off.

I placed the cup on his table before realising I didn't ask if he wanted anything else. "I'm sorry sir, I forgot.." I paused as I heard the sound of key board clicking behind me, I looked over my shoulder and glared at the person making them stop typing and cower a bit. I instantly felt guilty and sighed before smiling softly at them. I brought my attention back to Mr Duncan and chimed, "I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything else." He shook his head and kindly stated, "oh! No, thank you! Just the latte will do. I'll probably be back for lunch." He said with a small chuckle and I smiled softly before walking back to the wooden till.

I hope he does come back for lunch...

____________

A/N

Chapter 1 is complete! Yesss! I'm so excited for this story!

I love you all so so much and I am so proud of you! Never give up and stay safe, my lovelies. <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 13673.