'Indy'.

Forever and Always.
Chapter thirteen.

ISAAC.
~~~~~~~~~~

  I was back at work today and as usual Tony has came in for his caramel latte. I walk over to his table and pass him his drink, "Why thank you, Angel." He grinned and I felt my cheeks go warm. "You're welcome, love." I replied and he looked at me like I was a piece of art. "You're gorgeous.." he muttered and I giggled. "And you're handsome." I said and kissed his lips softly before giving him a small wave and walking away.

I walked back to the till where Wilfred began talking about his holiday again. "Oh and I met a guy in the hotel!" He said excitedly and my eyes went wide. "What!? Oh my gosh, that's amazing Will!" I said and gave him a bright smile. "Apparently he was on holiday as well and he lives an hour away from here," Wilfred explained, "When are you going to meet up with him?" I asked, curious. "Tomorrow at 1:00pm for coffee!" He giggled and I couldn't help but be excited with him. "I'm so happy for you!!" I squealed.

"You might get a boyfriend!" I shrieked, "I know! I can't wait," Wilfred giggled. Although, he stopped and pointed his head towards a customer. I turned around and smiled softly.

"Sorry, what can I get for you?" I said, "It's about time. Gosh, just a cheesecake and a coffee." The customer said, "S-Small, medium or large.?" I asked, "S-Small, medium or l-large. A large obviously!" They snapped, I flinched and nodded, "Of course, i-it'll be right with you." I mumbled. They then walked off and I huffed.

"I hate this damn place." I said and Wilfred gave me a sympathetic smile. When I looked over at the customer I noticed they had sat down with Tony. My daddy looked annoyed and looked like he was ready to snap.

I smirked when i got an idea.

I walked over and kissed daddy's cheek. "Baby, didn't you have that meeting?" I said softly, "Yes, my love, but that wasn't until-" Tony began. "Well, you don't want to be late to it." I giggled, he smirked when he realised what I was doing.

He stood up, snaked his arms around my waist and trailed them up to my neck. He tilted my head up and kissed me lovingly. "I'll see you at lunch, Isa." He winked and pulled away.

My cheeks were hot but I was satisfied. When I looked at the customer, they were fuming. They huffed and stormed out whilst saying "Fine! You just lost a customer."

"No! Don't go, whatever will we do!" I cried out sarcastically. I heard a few laughs but only quiet ones and when I went to Wilfred he was laughing. "How have you not gotten fired yet?" He teased, "I have absolutely no idea." I admitted.

AT LUNCH🌸

The bell at the door rang and I heard two familiar voices. Two haunting voices..

"Come on, Linda. Hurry up will ya?" The man said, I took a deep breath and ducked down. "Wilfred, can you take their order?" I quietly asked a confused looking Wilfred.

He nodded and took their order, I crawled to the back and took a deep breath. I peeked around the corner and saw they were sat down, I heard the door open and Tony walked in.

He went to the till and frowned, "Wilfred, where's Isa?" I heard Tony ask, Will shrugged.

"Tony." I said, quiet but not loud. "Isaac? What's wrong?" He said. I stepped out from my hiding spot, "I-" I began but stepping out was a big mistake.

"Indy!!" Linda called and ran over. I tensed and grimaced, "Oh, don't do that, Indy. I'm your mother." She said, "It's Isaac." I said. "Same thing."

"It's not the same thing!" I snapped, "Don't speak to your mother like that!" My dad said, stepping towards me. I stumbled back and glared at them both. "Isa, come on." Tony said tugging at my arm.

I shrugged him off and came up to them, "Leave me alone. I'm not giving you what ever it is you want. I don't care." I said, "We want you to come back home to us!" My mum stated. "Home? That place was never my home! I have my own house, with my own boyfriend, I don't need you. I don't need to move back in with my shitty parents."

I walked out the cafe and ran a hand through my hair. "You will come back." My dad said, "No. I won't!" I stomped my foot.

Tony soon came over, "He will not be going back to you. It's his decision, if he says no, it means no. Now, please leave us be and we will be on our way home." My dad glared at Tony only to make him glare back. My dad cowered. He cowered.

Tony then snuck behind random car and when they went back into the cafe, he guided me into his work.

"Are you okay, baby boy?" He said, whilst cupping my right cheek. I nodded, "I-I'm okay." I smiled faintly.

He held my hand, interlocking our fingers. I leaned into him and looked up at him to see a small smile on his face. We went up to his office where he sat me on his desk. I swung my legs as they dangled off the side and looked at Tony. He gave me a smile and leaned in closely, "My gorgeous boy." He smiled brightly and kissed me. I, of course, kissed back. "My stunning boy." He also said, I giggled and felt my cheeks heat up.

We then heard someone clear their throat, "I'm s-sorry but uhm I-I wanted to drop off these files!" A girl with a wolf cut and black hair said. "Thank you, miss James." My boyfriend said, taking the files. She then quickly left.

Tony placed them beside me and continued to kiss me, moving his lips down to my neck. I let out a quiet moan when he sucked on a certain part of my neck, I felt him smirk. Before he carried on. He moved back to my lips and rubbed my inner thigh with his hands.

There was a knock on the door making both of us audibly groan. "Come in." Tony said, "Sir, did you forget about the meeting?" A worker asked, "Shit." My daddy mumbled.

The worker left whilst Tony pecked my lips and said, "Sorry, my little fire fly. I have that meeting, I'll be back in 45 minutes, I promise." Tony said, doing his famous smile and winking at me.

He left and I was alone.

____________

A/N

  They know where Isaac works.

I love you all so much and I'm so proud of you. Never give up and keep trying! Stay safe, my lovelies. <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 1158.