I love you.

Forever and Always.
Chapter 14.

ISAAC.

~~~~~~~~~~

  I sat on Daddy's office chair, spinning around on it. It has been about 30 minutes since Tony left for the meeting and I was getting quite bored.

I looked out a large window and saw my parents leaving the cafe. They both began to speak when one looked up at the large building and made direct eye contact with me.

Shit.

Maybe they didn't see me? I looked back out the window and saw them crossing the street, I dashed out of Daddy's office and ran to the meeting room he was in.

I knocked on the door, a panicked look on my face.

Daddy gestured me to come in. "Isa, dear, what's wrong?" He asks, "Parents. Saw. They're coming." I say breathlessly since I just ran here.

Tony's eyes went wide. "Meeting over!"

He engulfed me in a hug and kissed my forehead, "I won't let them hurt you." He said and pecked my lips.

I smiled softly.

TIME SKIP.

It was late night. The stars were shining bright and the moon was staring down at us.

Me and daddy are going back home. We just had a date considering it's our 6 months of being together.

Once we get back he carries me in and places me on the bed, whilst he goes to start a bath.

I admire the way he moves. He's such a gorgeous man..

I love him.

Everything about him is just gorgeous. Wait...did I just say I loved him? I mean I do, but we've only been together for 6 months. Although, I guess you can't put a timer on love..

Do I tell him?

He comes out the bathroom naked, making blood rush to my cheeks. "Ready for our bath?" He chuckles.

I strip and nod, I make my wake into the tub, daddy sits behind me.

"You're such a gorgeous boy." He whispers lovingly into my ear, "You're such a stunning man." I say quietly. I can feel him smile against my neck as he gives it a light kiss.

We wash and clean ourselves, but we don't get out straight away. In fact, we sit there in each others arms for a bit.

Tony rests his chin on my shoulder, and smiled softly. "I love you.." he breathes out.

I freeze. My cheeks feel hot and I'm quite shocked.

I can feel him tense and I chuckle a little, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP.

I walked out of Tony's work and I'm about to cross the road to get to my workplace when a throbbing pain enters my head.